Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Magic” Man Weaves Are Curing Baldness For Black Men

Lol I have never had a really low haircut so I ain't going to judge because when my hightop starts to go and I end up like hbk I might be getting the 600 package

ya'll just gone have to face the fact, the game has changed

dreads today, taper fade on friday, sponge curl w/ the part on Sunday

boys out here w/ the backup unit in the console for the summer

no excuses

Mfs with a full head of hair passing judgment?

I never thought twice about my mortality til i noticed my hair thinning.

U start thinking time is running out. U think u can stare in the mirror hard enough might grow some back.

If u never had those moments in reflection (bars) u dont know how real it is.

The men who go this route are brave.

Theyre willing to be clowned upon double time. Once for baldness, another for the sad cover up.

I respect that.

my hair grow slow af,

i only need to get like 3-4 haircuts a year...and that's the only time i get a shave too.....

one day they gonna cut my hair and it ain't gonna grow back

:ohshit2:

My dad got locs down his back and my older brother is completely bald.

I told him that he should've went thru the jheri curl phase like my pops did in the 80s and maybe he'd still have his hairline...

To the rest of y'all considering this:

I didn't put down the weave and join team natural to be duped by y'all, straight up.

My dad got locs down his back and my older brother is completely bald.

I told him that he should've went thru the jheri curl phase like my pops did in the 80s and maybe he'd still have his hairline...

To the rest of y'all considering this:
View attachment 93938

I didn't put down the weave and join team natural to be duped by y'all, straight up.
If a chick pull my weave out I'll know I'm hitting it right.

:callme:

100% Jamaican black castor oil with coconut or mango oil. Make sure there's no soy ingredients. Use it for a couple of months. Wear a doorag so ya dirty finger nails dont touch ya scalp. Wash ya hair once a week with jamaican black castor oil shampoo.

Aight...... Im out

If my man lose his hair he gonna lose me.

Cold game

giphy.gif

she aint gone trip when gets hit up w/ a unit and brings home the plug and play lemonade braids for her

Back