Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Magic” Man Weaves Are Curing Baldness For Black Men

i talked to my sister about this who is a barber

she said she wants to add this to her list of services

Im not mad at her for making a buck from people who wanna spend it, but i was legit watching that video with mixed emotions

like dudes was really talking about their confidence came back with a hair piece. I dont know how that feels but brah...c'mon

My shit has become trash in the last couple years. I been rocking the low cut anyway so im good. But I cant stand old ass niggas with good hairlines.. I be hating like a mf. This old ass blair underwood looking nigga in his fifties came in my office the other day and his shit was perfect smh. Pissed me off bruh..Fuck that nigga

giphy (18).gif

I been rockin a baldy too long to partake in this

I legit thought about doing Bosley at least it my hair lol

Im with Lurk...im too active for this shit...picture me doing snatches or something and my shit fly off

Hell nah bruh lmao

Weave requires a lot of upkeep. Gotta keep away from all water and never sweat. Stay away from strong winds. Those edges will betray you after two days tops. Dude in the video is talking about a 4 month hold? Hilarious, there is no such animal. You will get mold, facts. Your hair will look like a hanging on mess. And that black latex glue is a hair killer. There are other types of hair glue that have landed women in the hospital and even killed some. Sew in are better but not by much you will still have damage. A lot of black women have no edges that will never grow back because of it. I went natural 10 years ago and have never looked back. I cringe at the things I used to do to myself.

Weave requires a lot of upkeep. Gotta keep away from all water and never sweat. Stay away from strong winds. Those edges will betray you after two days tops. Dude in the video is talking about a 4 month hold? Hilarious, there is no such animal. You will get mold, facts. Your hair will look like a hanging on mess. And that black latex glue is a hair killer. There are other types of hair glue that have landed women in the hospital and even killed some. Sew in are better but not by much you will still have damage. A lot of black women have no edges that will never grow back because of it. I went natural 10 years ago and have never looked back. I cringe at the things I used to do to myself.
this is a dope read

BUT

look at these niggas in the video lol

they have nowhere to go but up

you think they care about some glue fucking up hair follicles they dont have in the first place? lol

At the end if the day its all about confidence,

While I do look fondly on my days of folicular supremacy...

I rock my baldy with the same confidence as a crispy fade and lineup

And got jokes for a nigga that feel like they wanna roast...I stay ready

My shit has become trash in the last couple years. I been rocking the low cut anyway so im good. But I cant stand old ass niggas with good hairlines.. I be hating like a mf. This old ass blair underwood looking nigga in his fifties came in my office the other day and his shit was perfect smh. Pissed me off bruh..Fuck that nigga

View attachment 92366

I can't stand a silver haired cat with a fresh lineup.

i talked to my sister about this who is a barber

she said she wants to add this to her list of services

Im not mad at her for making a buck from people who wanna spend it, but i was legit watching that video with mixed emotions

like dudes was really talking about their confidence came back with a hair piece. I dont know how that feels but brah...c'mon

ay man......I'd really like to have my line from 10 years ago.....like really lol

and im not even out here tryna catch women anymore....I can imagine that shits tough out here lol

especially if you not tryna hatfish nobody

I aint mad at them guys that got legit george jefferson happening

shit, even Rick Ross got fed up and grabbed him a to-go fade mane

rickross.jpg

boy aint never smiled like that lmao

At the end if the day its all about confidence,

While I do look fondly on my days of folicular supremacy...

I rock my baldy with the same confidence as a crispy fade and lineup

And got jokes for a nigga that feel like they wanna roast...I stay ready

Niggas forget its plenty women who like baldies. Plenty women like the salt and pepper beard lol idk why this is a thing.

I can't stand a silver haired cat with a fresh lineup.

this is funny to me because my barber swears he hates doing old/grey hair

said its thin and brittle and you cant see what the fuck you're doing

he said them niggas be wanting fades and shit now and he just be like ok man

:foh5:

this is funny to me because my barber swears he hates doing old/grey hair

said its thin and brittle and you cant see what the fuck you're doing

he said them niggas be wanting fades and shit now and he just be like ok man

:foh5:

These old school players haven't lost their fresh just because their hair lost its color.

but they used to get regular old man cuts....bout a 3 all the way around, no sideburns

niggas gettin fancy now but the hair just aint built for all that lol

but they used to get regular old man cuts....bout a 3 all the way around, no sideburns

niggas gettin fancy now but the hair just aint built for all that lol

Oh. Those are the new sugar daddies. Trying to look young for the young chick they're paying.

Reactions: 1/2
Back