Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Not preconceived notions at all, I've gone back and forth with you on this topic a buncha times without bein' aggressive but you say what you say.

Yeah yeah Trump's racist blah blah

Lol Biden's my stepdad bro how can you not understand I do not support Biden or anything about him?????????? How many times does this need to be said?

Also its not that he has fewer accusations, its that Trump has been caught in tape sayin' he abuses women. This sort of conflation only happens so regularly when you're sympathetic to one side
We can go thru this over n over

Trump sympathizer turns into trump supporter turns into racist, bigot, xenophobe

Not bc I support trump, but bc I'm calling out some bullshit on the other side

That's extreme

We can go thru this over n over

Trump sympathizer turns into trump supporter turns into racist, bigot, xenophobe

Not bc I support trump, but bc I'm calling out some bullshit on the other side

That's extreme

Well if I do ever call you one of those things then fair enough. I chose my words very carefully coz obvi this a charged topic and I didn't want you to think I was sayin' you're racist

Not buying it

As a collective, we've come up with those same things damn near in that same order

Which one of y'all working for Biden campaign

Which one of you lurkers giving Joe our ideas

Not buying it

As a collective, we've come up with those same things damn near in that same order

Which one of y'all working for Biden campaign

Which one of you lurkers giving Joe our ideas
That would be starting linebacker Symone Sanders

Rude as fuck but id be a damn lie if I said I aint chuckle at this shit here lol
sanders_RM-3-4-2020.jpg

Look at that perfect form. Head up. Back straight. Solid hit. Tight wrap technique. Like LT in his prime lol

These coons went from “I’m not black I’m American” to “I’m black and I’m voting for Donald Trump”. They’re black when it’s convenient. They’re trying to shit on Biden for his anti black rhetoric but Trump was out here denying black people renting in his property and was sued, he tried to get the Central Park 5 killed.

:wtf20:

I did a lot of skimming but it seemed like not one of them at any point actually said why they support trump.

These coons went from “I’m not black I’m American” to “I’m black and I’m voting for Donald Trump”. They’re black when it’s convenient. They’re trying to shit on Biden for his anti black rhetoric but Trump was out here denying black people renting in his property and was sued, he tried to get the Central Park 5 killed.

:wtf20:

they all know that bro.

1/2 of those coons are jus trolls, dying for attention.

the other 1/2 are jus selling out their ppl and history for that conservative dollar. its a hustle, you have to sell ur soul. but its a hustle. Race traitors imo

I did a lot of skimming but it seemed like not one of them at any point actually said why they support trump.

I watched all of it. No one said why they support trump. jus whining bout joes u aint blk comment. but zero reason why they support dude.

There are no good ca dictates . shits a joke i do t onow why niggas waste time with politics ite believe in Any of these parties(gangs) orAny of these politicians we're fucked eithsr way. Democrats need somebody better than that senile creep.allmup in the White House groping and ribbon")' up on little girls

Back