Welcome To aBlackWeb

“HBCUs and its commitment to anti-Blackness” violations and abuse thread LATEST: HOWARD STUDENTS COUGHING UP BLOOD / DORMS UNINHABITABLE

Fair or Foul?

• Fair, an institution is able to do what it wants when it wants

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Foul, its clear hes trying to better his life

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
never fails..

Race: Yall silly for thinking differently than I do.. yall trash!!!

Other people: Give us some insight into why you think this way and what we can do collectively

Race: Fuck you.. im not explaining shit. even tho I chastise yall daily for thinking differently.. go look around the world wide web for answers instead

coo race.. thanks for nothing

never fails

Inoree snarky ass: If this thread is about howard why does the title say ALL HBCUS ???

smart intelligent well-versed race jones: Hey Inoree I think you should study more and hopefully during your journey you arrive at this particular politic

Inoree demanding ass: NAH HOE EDUCATE ME

kind pragmatic classy smart beautiful patient race: Im sorry you feel that way but I cannot engage with you further if you are refusing to research the information for yourself

Inoree entitled ass: TYPICAL RACE FOH

never fails

Inoree snarky ass: If this thread is about howard why does the title say ALL HBCUS ???

smart intelligent well-versed race jones: Hey Inoree I think you should study more and hopefully during your journey you arrive at this particular politic

Inoree demanding ass: NAH HOE EDUCATE ME

kind pragmatic classy smart beautiful patient race: Im sorry you feel that way but I cannot engage with you further if you are refusing to research the information for yourself

Inoree entitled ass: TYPICAL RACE FOH

One of us claims ridiculous shit and acts like they are the lone source of truth... and when asked to provide further information they take offense and refuse to do so.

The other..tries to actually learn from the interactions they have on this site

One of us claims ridiculous shit and acts like they are the lone source of truth... and when asked to provide further information they take offense and refuse to do so.

The other..tries to actually learn from the interactions they have on this site

Thanks for proving my scenario was correct

I actually care to learn, you dont

buh-bye

@Inori , at this point, you gotta just let it be.

If said mammal doesn’t want to provide you evidence of anti-black practices and spin it into “get it yourself”, let them die on their own dumbass hill with that train of thought.

Besides, I’m not about to argue which HBCUs are “anti-black” by someone who was too dumb or lazy enough to get a degree from one.

That mammal has a Doctorate from Twitter Tech University. Let them prop that shit up.

Last edited:
never fails..

Race: Yall silly for thinking differently than I do.. yall trash!!!

Other people: Give us some insight into why you think this way and what we can do collectively

Race: Fuck you.. im not explaining shit. even tho I chastise yall daily for thinking differently.. go look around the world wide web for answers instead

coo race.. thanks for nothing
Ive been said to yall to not engage but yall fall for it every time….

My whole family went to HBCUs, I was the only one who didn't because of what Race is speaking on. Black people love to rep they parafanelia and all that. But it's because of the culture and how dope we are as a people.

I have seen and been to almost every HBCU in the southern region. I traveled with sports teams as apart of this sports medicine athletic training program and this allowed me to see alot of college campuses.And alot of HBCUs campuses are outdated and need to be completely renovated. You feel like you stepped back in time to the Civil Rights age at some HBCUs campuses.

The stadiums looked like old Greece ruins and just I don't like for us to accept low standards. And alot of our schools (not academically speaking) are unacceptable.And if it's not housing or infrastruture issues. The schools administratively are not up to par.My brother went to Morris Brown and he had to transfer because they lost their accreditation and the way they handled that situation was crazy.

Yes these schools propelled the black community during a time(are still doing this today) where education was key for forward progress.And these institutions should be "honored". But part of that is raising the bar. Higher education is something to be celebrated. And that includes the physical buildings ,grounds etc. Those aspects of the university experience should be just as important as the academics if not equally vital.

Why we ok with our shit looking and being fucked up? 😒

My whole family went to HBCUs, I was the only one who didn't because of what Race is speaking on. Black people love to rep they parafanelia and all that. But it's because of the culture and how dope we are as a people.

I have seen and been to almost every HBCU in the southern region. I traveled with sports teams as apart of this sports medicine athletic training program and this allowed me to see alot of college campuses.And alot of HBCUs campuses are outdated and need to be completely renovated. You feel like you stepped back in time to the Civil Rights age at some HBCUs campuses.

The stadiums looked like old Greece ruins and just I don't like for us to accept low standards. And alot of our schools (not academically speaking) are unacceptable.And if it's not housing or infrastruture issues. The schools administratively are not up to par.My brother went to Morris Brown and he had to transfer because they lost their accreditation and the way they handled that situation was crazy.

Yes these schools propelled the black community during a time(are still doing this today) where education was key for forward progress.And these institutions should be "honored". But part of that is raising the bar. Higher education is something to be celebrated. And that includes the physical buildings ,grounds etc. Those aspects of the university experience should be just as important as the academics if not equally vital.

Why we ok with our shit looking and being fucked up? 😒
In reference to your brothers time at Morris Brown, what do you mean by “the way they handled the situation was crazy”?
I’ve heard a lot about that school

In reference to your brothers time at Morris Brown, what do you mean by “the way they handled the situation was crazy”?
I’ve heard a lot about that school

He wasn't given much notice about the lost of accreditation. He was on a football scholarship.He transferred but none of his credits did and it was like he basically never went to college at all. Alot of unanswered questions and it felt like they knew it was coming. Lack of resources to help students transfer or make the best decisions.

I likened it to being laid off with no real explanation...just move your things out and bye.

@Inori , at this point, you gotta just let it be.

If said mammal doesn’t want to provide you evidence of anti-black practices and spin it into “get it yourself”, let them die on their own dumbass hill with that train of thought.

Besides, I’m not about to argue which HBCUs are “anti-black” by someone who was too dumb or lazy enough to get a degree from one.

That mammal has a Doctorate from Twitter Tech University. Let them prop that shit up.

I mean why niggas gotta do niggas homework? Ain’t we using the same search engine?

Back