Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

I read what you said.

It made no sense to even bring up or even try to draw a connecting line between the 2 situations

So try again with opening Pandoras box
You got it, Smart Ass, the connection is that regardless of the situation, these are instances of black men being recorded and having to deal with the outrage that comes with the outcome. They both lost, whether they deserved to or not. So Pandora's Box being opened is that it is possible that more women will follow suit, whether they have a legit issue or not. Clear enough for you? Or do you need me to chew your food some more?

You got it, Smart Ass, the connection is that regardless of the situation, these are instances of black men being recorded and having to deal with the outrage that comes with the outcome. They both lost, whether they deserved to or not. So Pandora's Box being opened is that it is possible that more women will follow suit, whether they have a legit issue or not. Clear enough for you? Or do you need me to chew your food some more?

Still makes no sense and not comparable

You trying though.

Also, no need to respond

He needs to be fucked all the way up.

The amount of malice that was displayed in this situation was not warranted and was sickening

I kept thinking it was over until the video showed another angle of him beating on her some more

What's up with nfl players doing stuff like this?

Its not an NFL player thing. Everyday folks do this at a higher clip. You just here it about NFL players because they are public
NFL players normally get away with egregious crimes like domestic violence without facing the same penalties as non athletes. Like Greg Hardy. That doesn't happen with normal citizens.

Football players be unhinged man

Hope he gets the most severe punishment he can get

not excusing him but I think a lot of these dudes been treated special all their life for the sport they play/ athletic ability, and when they no longer playing they can’t cope with “ being treated regular”. So they lash out violently or kill themselves from depression.

Back