Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Age aint nothing but a number” SIKE

It's one thing for a man to have a young woman on his arm, than it is for an older woman to have a younger man on her arm.

It's a lot harder for men to pull women than it is for women to pull men. Women can drop their pants and get laid pretty much. Men do it and the cops get called.

So for a man to have a young woman it's like shit, you got a younger lady to like your old ass? Granted a lot of women like older men, it still not tons of pussy being thrown their way.

Women however, can basically get dick anywhere. Why you gotta choose someone so young? You can literally have any age group and you go with someone just outta highschool? Why....

Reminds me of a story my grandfather told my grandmother once about why he came home from the bar so early. Basically him and his drinkin buddies were at the bar around the way when some chick walked into the bar, apparently pretty decent looking and wearing a lil skirt, walked over to the pool table, sat on the edge of the table and kicked her legs up to show she had on no panties and said something to the effect of "I just walked in on my man and another bitch... Who wants some pussy" and dudes literally lined up to fuck her, right there on the pool table. Grandpops was like he saw that shit and bailed 'cause he ain't want his name in that and wasn't about to be around if the shit went left.

Now let a man walk into Curves and do some shit like that...

Reminds me of a story my grandfather told my grandmother once about why he came home from the bar so early. Basically him and his drinkin buddies were at the bar around the way when some chick walked into the bar, apparently pretty decent looking and wearing a lil skirt, walked over to the pool table, sat on the edge of the table and kicked her legs up to show she had on no panties and said something to the effect of "I just walked in on my man and another bitch... Who wants some pussy" and dudes literally lined up to fuck her, right there on the pool table. Grandpops was like he saw that shit and bailed 'cause he ain't want his name in that and wasn't about to be around if the shit went left.

Now let a man walk into Curves and do some shit like that...

Ya granddaddy sound like a nigga with some sense in his head. Sounds Big Dan’s. You should google ‘Big Dan’s rape’ and you’ll see what I mean. There was speculation that something similar to the story you told happened with that case. Turned out not to be true though.

But that’s a recipe for disaster. I’m cool.

yall are weird

finding my name , going on my facebook

just weird
youre a weirdo

CleverActualGharial-max-1mb.gif

but jus so we're clear

I didn't have to find anything

YOU posted a screenshot w/ your name

:shrug2:

Back