Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Age aint nothing but a number” SIKE

At 19, I would happily fuck a 32 year old. Most people would. Hopefully that's all he's doing is fucking. I don't know enough about the actual workings of their relationship to say.
Is there more proof they are a couple, or are they just hanging out.

He's dad seems to know the business a bit so hopefully he has guided his son, and told him not to shoot shit up.

its not about what the younger party wants or would be willing to do, its about the older person taking advantage of their desires and advances

predatory as the day is long

I've spoken on this before, but I had a 31 year old on my arm when I was 19. Back then shit was sweet, niggas was envious 'cause she was fine as fuck. Nowadays I'd prolly throw a brick at a 31-32 year old for trying to fuck with my son at that same age.

And she's clearly in it for the money and, possibly, a child. His pops needs to dead that predatory ass shit pronto.

(edit) I also had a 38 year old that actively pursued me fully knowing I was 19.

when i use to teach and mentor some of the boys had crushes on me.

now i personally have NO desire to court a young ass kid 🤢 and i flat out refuse to talk to someone that isnt in my age group but most importantly, because of the power dynamics at play, i would be in the wrong if i engaged in any sexual activity with a teenager or someone in their early 20s

I've spoken on this before, but I had a 31 year old on my arm when I was 19. Back then shit was sweet, niggas was envious 'cause she was fine as fuck. Nowadays I'd prolly throw a brick at a 31-32 year old for trying to fuck with my son at that same age.

And she's clearly in it for the money and, possibly, a child. His pops needs to dead that predatory ass shit pronto.

(edit) I also had a 38 year old that actively pursued me fully knowing I was 19.
Same. And I was having the time of my life. Bih had my head spinning like a fan for months. Turned me out real good. But now, I can see how her grown ass knew better. You don’t really know shit at 19 and can be easily taken advantage of. In my case, well….I had credit cards ripe for maxing out.

She taught me how to fuck tho…

Hopefully he wises and gets away from her before those child support payments come.

even worse when you are in ya 30s dating a wealthy teenager..cause u really making a mental effort to fuck a child for money. Got a whole 20 years you been on this earth before they was born, what the fuck y’all talking bout?..and you can say they mature for their age..bitch boo, so was I and I was a fucking dumbass at 19. This kid never even used a stamp, probably don’t even know how to address an envelope and they was teaching that shit when u was in school..this kid was introduced to apple on iPhones, you was introduced to apple on a Mac while playing or Oregon trail..is..is a 32 year old, old enough to have known what Oregon Trail was?..I guess what I really saying is I’m hating and there’s no way this kids father hasn’t hipped this kid to what this woman is..he’ll be aight

Back