Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what happens when it’s discovered that this cut (at best) doesn’t fix any of the problems with Justice League? What will fanboys do if it’s actually made worse?

This might be the greatest cinematic hustle of all time.
It's not about quality. It's about subscription numbers and a big budget superhero movie would be a massive draw to a subscription service like HBO Max. Plus it's not like people WON'T see it considering how big the news is.

I'll reserve judgement.

But it's only a "must see" for the culture... It does nothing to change what was already done.

You don't think if the Snyder cut, if released as initially intended, is met with overall praise the DC/WB folks wouldn't take a look at themselves like damn we shouldn't have fucked with it and ruined it and force a redirection in how they move forward?

I know I'm hoping for too much at this point... but damn.. Imagine being in that meeting where the news breaks that your original idea was more widely received than the asshole that ruined it in the first place. I would think they would have to at the very least rethink shit.

Then again this is DC/WB

Like, I can't understand how different it could be.... Even if there's more scenes to explain certain shit... It's still roughly 3-4 movies worth of material crammed into one movie in an attempt to move a mountain....

Just too much...

Bvs did not do enough to build this up to begin with.

Introducing Aquaman & cyborg in the movie was a mistep...

Aquaman and Wonder Woman solo movies being almost self contained did this no favors.

Like... The whole point was to bring the universe together... And the ball was just dropped...a longer cut off the movie can't fix an entire universe.

I mean of course I'll watch it..... But I ain't expecting a world shifting event.

Like, I can't understand how different it could be.... Even if there's more scenes to explain certain shit... It's still roughly 3-4 movies worth of material crammed into one movie in an attempt to move a mountain....

Just too much...

Bvs did not do enough to build this up to begin with.

Introducing Aquaman & cyborg in the movie was a mistep...

Aquaman and Wonder Woman solo movies being almost self contained did this no favors.

Like... The whole point was to bring the universe together... And the ball was just dropped...a longer cut off the movie can't fix an entire universe.

I mean of course I'll watch it..... But I ain't expecting a world shifting event.
agree with all of this

You don't think if the Snyder cut, if released as initially intended, is met with overall praise the DC/WB folks wouldn't take a look at themselves like damn we shouldn't have fucked with it and ruined it and force a redirection in how they move forward?

I know I'm hoping for too much at this point... but damn.. Imagine being in that meeting where the news breaks that your original idea was more widely received than the asshole that ruined it in the first place. I would think they would have to at the very least rethink shit.

Then again this is DC/WB
Naw,. None of that will happen...

It's just that they won't shut up about it an they finally getting the light to show it...

But it ain't changing shit. What's done is done. You can't fix all that in some deleted scenes

Back