Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol When I saw the thread get bumped I said "either infamous gone spam the thread w a bunch of useless gifs or it got a 2nd season."

It was the ladder

Why was kofi jones so fucking hushmouth when he got kidnapped? A nice "i didn't kill your brother" could've went a long way. Nigga went mute

So 5 eps in and a poor black family has taken the brunt of fhe abuse on this show out of nowhere.. no reason. This writing has been racist af and it dampens a good plot of the show. The way they've handled kofi and his family is really lazy and wack. They had the mama tell the judge "you's a good man" on some mammy slave shit. Kofi walks right into his own death willy nilly... then they blow up the house full of people.. a whole family. All wtf scenes

The writers of this shit gotta be maga or sumn. Ridiculous

So 5 eps in and a poor black family has taken the brunt of fhe abuse on this show out of nowhere.. no reason. This writing has been racist af and it dampens a good plot of the show. The way they've handled kofi and his family is really lazy and wack. They had the mama tell the judge "you's a good man" on some mammy slave shit. Kofi walks right into his own death willy nilly... then they blow up the house full of people.. a whole family. All wtf scenes

The writers of this shit gotta be maga or sumn. Ridiculous

Yea. That entire plot had me like...

200.gif

Been a while.I don't remember.

The white gangster kidnapped him?

I thought he got caught in the car or something by the cops.
Uh i think the cop handed him off and he got taken to some abandoned house where they left him cuffed. The boss came and questioned him but kofi went mute instead of pleading for his life..

In my mind that's lazy and racist writing to have him just be super OK with being the fall guy, pleading guilty, going to prison and losing his life behind something he didn't do just because he's in a gang

Uh i think the cop handed him off and he got taken to some abandoned house where they left him cuffed. The boss came and questioned him but kofi went mute instead of pleading for his life..

In my mind that's lazy and racist writing to have him just be super OK with being the fall guy, pleading guilty, going to prison and losing his life behind something he didn't do just because he's in a gang
It was because the gang was threatening to hurt his family,but I always felt like he should have been able to talk to the gang about taking the car charge but not that murder charge.

Plus that cop is dirty and works for the Baxters.

You gotta get to the end to see how shit plays out.

I wouldn't read shit in this thread because the conclusion isn't until the very end.

The end is bittersweet,but with more seasons it may clean up more of the shit that would piss a nigga off.

Last edited:
On ep 8. I have 1 more major complaint i forgot about. Why does this old white judge get to have this 15 year younger half black beauty throwing her self at him? That's forced in, not relevant to anything. They should just be colleagues not lovers. He gets the privilege of telling her "i love you". What planet is this??

Really good series and plot but i hate how black people have been portrayed and dumped on

On ep 8. I have 1 more major complaint i forgot about. Why does this old white judge get to have this 15 year younger half black beauty throwing her self at him? That's forced in, not relevant to anything. They should just be colleagues not lovers. He gets the privilege of telling her "i love you". What planet is this??

Really good series and plot but i hate how black people have been portrayed and dumped on

ikr. I hated that shit

The show is trash imo

Back