Welcome To aBlackWeb

YMHH S2 Mailbag 2: Rate the Posters Vol. 1

Thing is Kandy, the shit with Goldie starting this site and me being de-modded off the IC and pulling basically a LeBron was one if the more major story lines from the last legs of the IC

Chi-city trying to bag the legendary Marley was one if the biggest folk lores...

Like you really met the best the ic had to offer at the beginning of abw....

2017/2018 abw was a better version of the ic's grown and sexy forum before everything started going to shit over there....

We brought a lot of the folks from that vibe here from the jump

Cain, Judah, black Samson, like they really been around forever....

Abw had the best of the ic before the influx is what I'm saying 🤷🏿‍♂️

Thing is Kandy, the shit with Goldie starting this site and me being de-modded off the IC and pulling basically a LeBron was one if the more major story lines from the last legs of the IC

Chi-city trying to bag the legendary Marley was one if the biggest folk lores...

Like you really met the best the ic had to offer at the beginning of abw....

2017/2018 abw was a better version of the ic's grown and sexy forum before everything started going to shit over there....

We brought a lot of the folks from that vibe here from the jump

Cain, Judah, black Samson, like they really been around forever....

Abw had the best of the ic before the influx is what I'm saying 🤷🏿‍♂️
You’re saying what I’m saying Du.

people hyped the shit like it was about to be some crazy shit happening when in actuality majority of the people who came from the IC wasn’t even on that type of time.

idk who was here when this site first started but The ppl who were really involved in the IC fuckery don’t post here

Elzo laughing... But I legit came out of retirement on the IC to go at trillfate for his OBfresh obsession in possibly the last fof thread on the site...and was plugging abw the whole time...

Elzo was still there hurt as shit cuz OBfresh came to me instead of him cuz he really know her...

He was like.... Why you go to du? Why you ain't come to me with this?? Like legit hurt.

That shit was funny as fuck. But yeah ...

Elzo laughing... But I legit came out of retirement on the IC to go at trillfate for his OBfresh obsession in possibly the last fof thread on the site...and was plugging abw the whole time...

Elzo was still there hurt as shit cuz OBfresh came to me instead of him cuz he really know her...

He was like.... Why you go to du? Why you ain't come to me with this?? Like legit hurt.

That shit was funny as fuck. But yeah ...
U thought I was serious ? I see her regularly or at least talk to her like once a week we never chatted bout online shit ever Lmao shit had me rolling I gave u ur props

“ I know what your dad looks like” still cracks me up

Y'all niggaz made a hall of Fame for me .. Sion cried....... I saw all that shit... It was hilarious....I really was one of the last greats of that place

Y'all niggaz made a hall of Fame for me .. Sion cried....... I saw all that shit... It was hilarious....I really was one of the last greats of that place
The sneaker in the back of the store thread is still one of the funniest shits I've seen in real time 🤣 🤣

He be outta pocket a lot. Some of the stuff he say shouldn’t be met with the disrespect he spews. There’s also been times when it’s been granted. But more often than not, he hella disrespectful.
Just your thoughts..right or wrong. Just what you were feeling at the time

:cry:Shoutout to the movie nights we tried to keep it alive but damn rabbit died

Thing is though.... As with every website.... Just like here.... There's the usual suspects that's always getting shit Poppin, and there's spectators.

The ic had a lot of spectators.... And the "influx" was just that... People who were looking for shit....

So when they got here, there came with the attitude like

"Oh this the new spot?? Ok where is the entertainment? Who getting exposed?"

Like Kandy said.... Y'all ain't even peep the scene.... Y'all just came in looking for the shits.

And I was much more tamed and mature. Niggaz hate growth

:hahaha:
We all seen what happened during ya recent bday bruh....

Back