Welcome To aBlackWeb

Xmas shopping...

My son getting a smart TV and a cellphone. Rest toys and clothes.

Daughter getting a dream house and a bunch of dolls

Mom's getting a Fitbit

Wife getting a new laptop. But she's gonna wait till after the holiday

Spending about $2k in total. 3 kids will break your ass at Christmas, smh. And we actually going light this year cause we’re looking at getting a new house.

Still debating. The most I'll probably end up spending 350...400 bucks

My niece and nephew are at that age where money will be their gift. Give them the option to buy whateva they want

Last edited:
aint bought shit and im freakin out....i always make bad purchases in this quarter

Im just not into the act of "shopping"....going and touching on a hundred things, going to this store and that store

I gotta know what im getting, pull up, grab it, out the door

I advise in the online shopping for the kids but thats it.....i basically hand the money over and let mama handle it....so i actually have no idea what we spent on them

i'll probably do $300-$400 on her....birthday was last month and anniversary/v day is around the corner smh

giphy.gif

aye, if ya'll niggas trying to get anything off Amazon, be prepared to get that shit after christmas if you havent already ordered it.

Having Prime right now is useless af it seems

im about to try and get everything in one swoop right now so that i can at the very least have it for the day after christmas but its not looking too hot right now

aye, if ya'll niggas trying to get anything off Amazon, be prepared to get that shit after christmas if you havent already ordered it.

Having Prime right now is useless af it seems

im about to try and get everything in one swoop right now so that i can at the very least have it for the day after christmas but its not looking too hot right now

she still ordering as we speak

just sent me pics of shit for the kids

Sitting here wrapping mad gifts

Tape is a waste of money. Wrapping paper is a waste of money. Labels is a waste of money

Can't wait until we get to the years of me handing over gifts in a gift bag yo

I have still yet to get a sensible answer for this.

Why do yall give people gift cards instead giving them the cash?

You pay taxes on a gift card on money that you've already been taxed for by the state & govt. Think about it. You're actually paying $53 to give someone $50. On top of the tax some gift cards have an activation fee. So you paid $53 to give someone $47 after the activation fee.

Make that make any kind of sense

You pay taxes on a gift card on money that you've already been taxed for by the state & govt. Think about it. You're actually paying $53 to give someone $50. On top of the tax some gift cards have an activation fee. So you paid $53 to give someone $47 after the activation fee.

b/c most shopping is done online these days

and i only pay tax on the visa gift cards iirc.

if i go to the spa, i pay the rate of the package im getting, no tax

if i get one off amazon itself, no tax, but i get it off the carousel in the store, i think that's taxable

if you gave cash and that person isnt going into a brick and mortar, they will have to put it in their account to use their card online anyway...so why not just give them the cash?

Cause handing over cash makes ppl feel weird

Imagine handing ya female friend $150 cash and you didn't bust. Seems brazy

Terry crews in everybody hates Chris head ass nigga

Back