Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/24/19

Don’t see how Corey Graves tweet was wrong. Mauro does talk too much at times and uses too many hip references too often. I know he has mental health Issues but Corey wasn’t wrong with what he tweeted

MAMA MIA!!!

I love Mauro he does over do it at times but I just think its caue he loves his job. I laugh my ass off everytime he makes a hip hop reference but at the same time hes not just doing it without any knowledge of the shit hes saying. Hes a huge fan of hip hop.

I wish he didnt delete his instagram. He had some videos of him playing 90s hip hop and r&b on his keyboard. That shit was dope

I also didn't see an issue w/ what Graves tweeted unless I missed something. Was it the part about there also being a hall of famer and former ROH champ on commentary and people being unable to notice?

I also didn't see an issue w/ what Graves tweeted unless I missed something. Was it the part about there also being a hall of famer and former ROH champ on commentary and people being unable to notice?
He's implying Mauro hogs the spotlight. I don't think Mauro does it intentionally

He's implying Mauro hogs the spotlight. I don't think Mauro does it intentionally

It’s also hard to have 3 people doing commentary. I still don’t understand why wwe continues to do this. It’s too forced at times and doesn’t sound natural at all.

I love Mauro commentary especially with the new hip hop song quotes, to me its refreshing as hell compared to hearing stale commentary that sounds dated.

Just sounds like hating, people bitch about everything no matter what it is.
Well said OG when Graves was on Raw he seemed like he had a problem with Renee Young because she's a woman.

Back