Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why Do The Women On Lipstick Alley Hate Black Men?

1_c1731ac2d0304651406f71ecf357f028.jpg

Possibly,but when I say hot,I'm not saying they have been video vixens,just regular looking attractive chicks

This was only like twice,so it's not like it was hella times that shit happened.

So no guys except lurkers on that site??

Nah I'm a dude and be on there,and there's a couple more dudes,but them chicks are hard body savage over there for real.

Most of the time,unless the topic is really hot and gender related or man bashing what I am doesn't really come up

Sometimes they assume I'm not a dude because I'm on there and never saw me say I was a dude.

but when it does come up they be downvoting the shit outta me if they don't agree

I would always end up on LSA searching a rumor or news over the yrs but never had an account.

I'm sure a bunch of gay dudes are on there,and I'm sure a lot of men lurk.

After visiting that forum and seeing countless appreciation threads of decrepit, old YT's, I can only infer that it primarily stems from their infatuation of white men. They think by being their attack dogs and regurgitating every racist bullet point you'll find on 4chan or reddit, that it will place them in their good graces. It will also allow them access to the same spaces they occupy where their chances to Bedwench with impunity will increase. But here's the harsh reality: what they fail (or maybe they just refuse) to realize is that the same white men they incessantly fawn over never return the favor or reciprocate those compliments

After visiting that forum and seeing countless appreciation threads of decrepit, old YT's, I can only infer that it primarily stems from their infatuation of white men. They think by being their attack dogs and regurgitating every racist bullet point you'll find on 4chan or reddit, that it will place them in their good graces. It will also allow them access to the same spaces they occupy where their chances to Bedwench with impunity will increase. But here's the harsh reality: what they fail (or maybe they just refuse) to realize is that the same white men they incessantly fawn over never return the favor or reciprocate those compliments

Even some of the women on there speak on that

I think the owner is white or non black,so some of that shit be them white ppl stirring shit up

adafdea9a95c3fac-600x338.gif

Every has their version of these weird cult like groups dedicated to hating on some group. Reddit has this amalgamation of white NEETs all united by the fact that they're not clapping any cheeks or getting their cheeks clapped. The coli is similar but black dudes largely from the suburbs not feeling like they're black enough. Obviously there LSA and what remains of the BB forum. The IC used to have it too but those found transchicks and never came back.

At first I went there to argue lol

But I do damn near the same thing I do here which is stay in the tv/movies section. Plus this site full of niggas so if I wana be gossipy it ain't gonna go as far here as it does there.

That bullshit I avoid tho.

I like the tv/movie shit here more.Those threads aren't as exciting as here to me

Something else that needs to be touched on, is the internet's unique way of surrounding people in echo chambers. It's easier than ever to have your world view no matter what you believe in, reinforced by like-minded individuals. It's part of the reason why we've been seeing these weird "post" truths popup. Flat Earth, anti vaxxers, race scientists etc. Things that have been largely dispelled over the last 100 or years have come back in fashion. You spoke any of the previously mentioned things to a person 10-20 years ago and you'd be laughed at in most circles, but now the weirdos have found each other and made communities that span the globe over the internet. I'm not sure how we're going to be able to deal with it as a society.

Back