Welcome To aBlackWeb

WHO in the Phugg....

Black people only race that link our names with crime smh
Because...well...

theyre-right-you-know-memes-com-42542656.png

I look at as, since most of our last names came from the owners of our ancestors. When you look at, you can tell most jewish, Italian, asian, indian, and spanish are that race due to their last name. Well since our history was stolen, you can tell most of us from our first...

Tho Therealest toeverdoit is some fuck shit

Why does every juvenile nigga In The news or on mugshots got some kind of "avius" in their name. Jacqavius octavius quantavius etc. Just name the nigga failure or commissary and get it over with.

hrFXFdy.gif

We shouldn't make fun of our people but... that shit was funny.

I look at as, since most of our last names came from the owners of our ancestors. When you look at, you can tell most jewish, Italian, asian, indian, and spanish are that race due to their last name. Well since our history was stolen, you can tell most of us from our first...

Tho Therealest toeverdoit is some fuck shit

"What, did names like Mustafa and Akbar become to hard to spell?" - That nigga from Juice

We have the entirety of human knowledge at our fingertips, picking a good, solid name of African origin (or whatever) only takes a moment of your time.

If you can't be bothered enough to put effort into selecting a good name for your child, chances are pretty high you're not going to be bothered enough to put effort into raising that child.

you don’t decide what’s good for other folks. And it’s based of white standards anyway

naw. Italians are pretty bang bang shoot em up too

This, I've met a grip of Eye-talians out here named "Frankie", "Richie", and "Joey" and I'm pretty comfortable in the assumption that every one of them either is currently involved in some kind of racket, got at least one body on 'em, or the shit ain't too far in their past.

you don’t decide what’s good for other folks. And it’s based of white standards anyway

you_seem_upset.jpg

You're always awfully bothered by this subject. Mayhaps it's hittin' a lil too close to home for you? Are you one of the aforementioned parents???

Back