Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ruger 10/22 rifle. Copped it from a flea market vendor when I was 19. Eventually outfitted it with a bull barrel, collapsible stock, scope, and a 15 round magazine.

It was VERY similar to this one:
I see you. The first rifle I shot was a .22... pew pew pew.

Me neither. Not a GOTDAMN thing. But if you can't figure out how to do some shit on YouTube, it prolly shouldn't be done. I bookmarked these shits earlier today and over the last couple days.

Overall AR15 build information for beginners:

Step bey step assembly of the lower receiver. A lot of these YouTube niggas be going too fast and talking with too much jargon for beginners. But this one is about my speed:

You can build the shit virtually here. I spent hours on this shit kinda getting a feel for what I wanted:

You should give that shit a try, my nigga.

My man do this, Im gonna try one as well as the glock joint

What was everyone’s first firearm? For me it was a Glock 19 for edc w/ 124g hollowpoints. Easy concealment, goes off everytime no hiccups. Was the perfect 1st gun for me.

View attachment 261755

My first joint was a Ruger P95DC. This bitch was trash, too. Misfired ALL the time.

It eventually saved my homie from doing life I jail though.

I eventually upgraded and sold the Ruger to my homie. Years later, he and I ran a business together and a nigga stole something from us. My homie tried to shoot that nigga in the back as he ran away and the Ruger misfired. He woulda been caught a murder charge over some stupid shit. I like to joke with the nigga that I saved his life by selling him a bullshit gun. Lol

What was everyone’s first firearm? For me it was a Glock 19 for edc w/ 124g hollowpoints. Easy concealment, goes off everytime no hiccups. Was the perfect 1st gun for me.

View attachment 261755

1st legal from a store piece was a bersa .380 small fun to shoot but felt it was weak bought glock 19 a month later loved that piece but had to pawn it durning divorce hated letting it go but needed that lawyer money. Got 2 smitty’s MPs for EDC and Mossberg for the crib taking notes in this thread I want to learn how to build/use an AR

1st legal from a store piece was a bersa .380 small fun to shoot but felt it was weak bought glock 19 a month later loved that piece but had to pawn it durning divorce hated letting it go but needed that lawyer money. Got 2 smitty’s MPs for EDC and Mossberg for the crib taking notes in this thread I want to learn how to build/use an AR

I see we all on that build AR wave

any of yall got guns in nyc?

tenor.gif

Purchasing a 9mm Baretta as a first time owner.

Seems like a good choice

Back