Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s one this weekend in Dallas

it's one this wk end in my city too

Ima try to get off work early & see if they got sum ammo

not really lookin for another gun but if I see sumn too good to pass up I'll prolly pull the trigger

it's one this wk end in my city too

Ima try to get off work early & see if they got sum ammo

not really lookin for another gun but if I see sumn too good to pass up I'll prolly pull the trigger

They will ammo but it is going to be expensive

However, I did have a problem finding 9mm and .40 in hollow points

You don’t be concerned about loading failure due to the constant tension on the spring?
Nah. I got like a certain number of magazines I ain't trying to load all that shit the day of. You buy quality mags you won't run into those problems. I've yet to have a problem with any of my mags

Nah. I got like a certain number of magazines I ain't trying to load all that shit the day of. You buy quality mags you won't run into those problems. I've yet to have a problem with any of my mags

I was watching this YouTube video and dude was ex military and said he swap them out every few weeks

I was watching this YouTube video and dude was ex military and said he swap them out every few weeks
Meh if i was going to the range on a consistent basis then maybe but when I shoot I pay attention to my mags even when loading em now.

my little 5 round mags I'll load them up As I shoot.

Back