Welcome To aBlackWeb

While Covid19 has us distracted, Trump takes away the Mashpee Wampanoag Reservation.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
I'd like to ask every one that reads this to repost this article on your social media accounts. The Trump Administration revoking a Native peoples land reservation status right now is some bullshit.

BOSTON — A tribe is losing reservation status for its more than 300 acres in Massachusetts, raising fears among Native American groups that other tribes could face the same fate under the Trump administration.

The Mashpee Wampanoag tribe was notified late Friday by the federal Bureau of Indian Affairs that it will be rescinding its reservation designation and removing the land from federal trust, according to Cedric Cromwell, the tribe’s chairman.

He said the move is “cruel” and “unnecessary” as the tribe and others across the nation are struggling to respond to the coronavirus pandemic within their sovereign lands.

“Talk about being blindsided. It was a sucker punch in the face from the bully you thought was your friend,” he said Monday. “I thought they were calling to see how we’re doing in all of this. To do it at 4 p.m. on a Friday during a pandemic? That’s sneaky.”

That sentence from the tribe's chairman makes it hard for me to GAF.
Smh I said the same damm thing trump is your friend??? These other groups will along themselves with white supremacist in a heart beat, then get suprise when they turn on them. Then they will come running to us for help after ignoring own struggles and been shitting on us this whole time.

Smh I said the same damm thing trump is your friend??? These other groups will along themselves with white supremacist in a heart beat, then get suprise when they turn on them. Then they will come running to us for help after ignoring own struggles and been shitting on us this whole time.

Black people do the same shit though and to make it worst we have no one to run to for help after being fucked over.

Black people do the same shit though and to make it worst we have no one to run to for help after being fucked over.
Yes we do, but not at the same capacity as these other groups. Plus they actually think since they are not black, that racism don't really apply to them as much. Hell some of them even think at are white themselves because they will come over here and will check off white real quick. So dont compare own cooning to other groups because is not the same thing.

Yes we do, but not at the same capacity as these other groups. Plus they actually think since they are not black, that racism don't really apply to them as much. Hell some of them even think at are white themselves because they will come over here and will check off white real quick. So dont compare own cooning to other groups because is not the same thing.

Exactly

Smh i see you one of those huh. Because you know what I'm saying is right, but you want to cape for these other groups because you want some exotic pussy.

LLS at all the feelings and assumptions you spewing right now. You far from right you just want to give a pass to black people doing sucka shit. Everybody who do that sucka shit wrong and I ain't saying so and so group is more wrong for doing the exact same shit that some black people.

It's funny that you acting like there aren't plenty of black people who want to be white and would jump for joy if they could check the white box on the 2020 census.
Prime ex:
Screen+Shot+2020-01-28+at+3.56.05+PM.png
Screen-Shot-2018-05-10-at-12.33.13-PM.png

Let me stop entertaining your clown ass before I become apart of the circus.

LLS at all the feelings and assumptions you spewing right now. You far from right you just want to give a pass to black people doing sucka shit. Everybody who do that sucka shit wrong and I ain't saying so and so group is more wrong for doing the exact same shit that some black people.

It's funny that you acting like there aren't plenty of black people who want to be white and would jump for joy if they could check the white box on the 2020 census.
Prime ex:
Screen+Shot+2020-01-28+at+3.56.05+PM.png
Screen-Shot-2018-05-10-at-12.33.13-PM.png

Let me stop entertaining your clown ass before I become apart of the circus.
Clown imao, i guess I hit a nerve because where did I say we should give coons a pass. Only thing I'm saying is don't act like these other groups are harmful to black people and yes our coons need to be call out to and be shun from black society to. So playa take a chill pill, go get some and relax.

tumblr_pmtsc9ZSga1vo9icu_1280.jpg

Here you go playa so you have some material to use and is your favorite flavor to.

Last edited:
Huh??? Native Americans and Indians (India) are not the same

Last edited:
Bruh read what you wrote... "when they come over here" reads off like the wrong group of ppl
Bruh why do you guys always come out of no way and tried to cherry picks everything. Use comment sense, because obviously I was saying in general and actually alot of these so called native americans are nothing but five dollar indians. So my overall point was everyone tries to link themselves with white supremacist until it turns on them and they run to us for help.

:think3:

Bruh why do you guys always come out of no way and tried to cherry picks everything. Use comment sense, because obviously I was saying in general and actually alot of these so called native americans are nothing but five dollar indians. So my overall point was everyone tries to link themselves with white supremacist until it turns on them and they run to us for help.

:think3:
Dog... you made a mistake.. just proofread next time

Also there is a place that discusses words... it's called the Hall... congrats on your ticket for getting in. The word is common

Last edited:

Ya'll gotta stop with these dumbass generalizations about other groups. What you're saying doesn't apply to Native Americans at all. I seriously doubt that any of them are walking around thinking they are white or that racism doesn't apply to them. They've arguably been treated worse by this country than blacks over history. You making it seem like dude said they sold out to the white man and got burned for it. That's not at all what he said. He was basically saying that he knew the government wasn't shit, but got lulled into thinking they were safe because they hadn't had any problems with them recently.

Ya'll gotta stop with these dumbass generalizations about other groups. What you're saying doesn't apply to Native Americans at all. I seriously doubt that any of them are walking around thinking they are white or that racism doesn't apply to them. They've arguably been treated worse by this country than blacks over history. You making it seem like dude said they sold out to the white man and got burned for it. That's not at all what he said. He was basically saying that he knew the government wasn't shit, but got lulled into thinking they were safe because they hadn't had any problems with them recently.
200 (1).gif

We don't. We know exactly who we are and we damned sure ain't white. This government stay pulling bullshit on us; stealing land, intentionally infecting us at their clinics, making promises that we gotta sue to get it to make good on, all kinda shit. I just never thought I'd see 'em pull this level of bullshit.

Back