Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's something your parent's did during your childhood you still ain't forgive them for.

K

King Freeman

When I was 11 my parents sent me and my sister to Guyana for an entire summer vacation. 2 months. I just wanted to be on the block with my friends but they wasn't having it. Sent us down by ourselves to stay with family nfg.

I never been anywhere without my parents that long so that was crazy but doing that in a third world country took it to an entire new level. Electricity was limited. We had to use washroom and shower outside. It was alot.

The neighborhood dogs would group up and congregate on some gang shit at night and be chilling around the 2 houses. I guess someone left the gate open so I'm in one of the out houses (this one of the poorest countries in the world) taking a shit and open the door and it's like 10 fucking wild dogs out that bitch. I had a healthy fear of dogs as a child so I was fucked up. Had to sit in that stinking out house for like a hour crying till someone came for me.

It's been like 25 years and the family homes got plumbing now and my brother building 1 more and renovating the house my mom grew up in but I don't think I'm going back there ever. That was the worst vacation experience lol. Bees looked like mice with wings. Goats just run up on you nfg. You'd think you could go swim in the ocean but nah that shit didn't even look safe to dip ya foot in. The water was just brown. I ain't know what a fucking mongoose is but knew to run if someone scream that shit. Cousin kept calling me charles Barkley or sir charles. That was the first time I knocked someone unconscious. 11 years old lol. Swear to god. $1200 a flight and I legit might go out on some 1000 ways to die type shit. Relatives asking my fam when I'm coming back.
Fuck outta here.

I'm being funny but I'm triggered rn. Woat experience. Did not want to be there. First night looking out the window at the moon on some Pixar shit realizing how far I was from home. Single tear running down my cheek. And when I came back my turtle was gone. These niggas legit forgot to feed and change the water in the little tank. Found my nigga in the basement months later all shriveled up. He crawled into the vent and fell down to the basement. I'll never forgive my parents for that lol. EVER.

Ok I'm done. Needed to get my shit off.

Get ya shit off.

We healing.

When I was 11 my parents sent me and my sister to Guyana for an entire summer vacation. 2 months. I just wanted to be on the block with my friends but they wasn't having it. Sent us down by ourselves to stay with family nfg.

I never been anywhere without my parents that long so that was crazy but doing that in a third world country took it to an entire new level. Electricity was limited. We had to use washroom and shower outside. It was alot.

The neighborhood dogs would group up and congregate on some gang shit at night and be chilling around the 2 houses. I guess someone left the gate open so I'm in one of the out houses (this one of the poorest countries in the world) taking a shit and open the door and it's like 10 fucking wild dogs out that bitch. I had a healthy fear of dogs as a child so I was fucked up. Had to sit in that stinking out house for like a hour crying till someone came for me.

It's been like 25 years and the family homes got plumbing now and my brother building 1 more and renovating the house my mom grew up in but I don't think I'm going back there ever. That was the worst vacation experience lol. Bees looked like mice with wings. Goats just run up on you nfg. You'd think you could go swim in the ocean but nah that shit didn't even look safe to dip ya foot in. The water was just brown. I ain't know what a fucking mongoose is but knew to run if someone scream that shit. Cousin kept calling me charles Barkley or sir charles. That was the first time I knocked someone unconscious. 11 years old lol. Swear to god. $1200 a flight and I legit might go out on some 1000 ways to die type shit. Relatives asking my fam when I'm coming back.
Fuck outta here.

I'm being funny but I'm triggered rn. Woat experience. Did not want to be there. First night looking out the window at the moon on some Pixar shit realizing how far I was from home. Single tear running down my cheek. And when I came back my turtle was gone. These niggas legit forgot to feed and change the water in the little tank. Found my nigga in the basement months later all shriveled up. He crawled into the vent and fell down to the basement. I'll never forgive my parents for that lol. EVER.

Get ya shit off.

We healing.

I wonder how your parents grew up. They probably sent you to teach you gratitude.
You came back and and you haven't forgiven them for a turtle that was gonna die anyway?

Let that hurt go bruh.. You feeling bad because you want to.

My mom don’t like dogs.

She opened the gate one day and let him run away. When I questioned her about it....she said she came downstairs and the dog was in the couch watch tv. So she said he can live on his own and let him go.

I was pissed.
My older brother knew who had him but said he’s better there cuz of how my mom went about it.

Then she had the nerve to dare us to question her again.

I think my dad got a girlfriend shortly after.

On my 7th or 8th birthday, I got like $70-80 dollars from my fam. A lil nigga thought he was rich. Was gonna splurge on all the finest Little Debbies & Huggies a nigga could buy.

Mom's was like.....
tenor.gif

And made me buy clothes. And they were the ugliest cross color 1990's clothes EVER.

I was at that register, watching all my birthday money disappear like...
tumblr_lpdbyb3jq21qii6tmo1_500.gif

I bring it up to her from time to time usually on my birthday. She try and act like she don't remember....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how your parents grew up. They probably sent you to teach you gratitude.
You came back and and you haven't forgiven them for a turtle that was gonna die anyway?

Let that hurt go bruh.. You feeling bad because you want to.

Never cared about the turtle that was just the icing on the cake.

Save the psychoanalysis. That's not you and it's not what we doing here. The thread premise is simple.

I got my first whip my senior year. Moms and pops surprised me and had a nigga feeling like a big dog.

Entire senior year I didn’t pay 1 thing on it. I knew when I graduated I was gon have to lay insurance. No big deal.

Come to find out. I had to pay the note on that bitch after I started working.

I was hot bout that shit. I was like y’all should have let me pick what I wanted them. I wanted a damn Camero but they got me a SUV.

had that bitch from 2005 to 2015.

I love it lol

My Mom is big into Rock music. All the big hair bands. Up until i was 4 or 5 she kept me with this long ass mullet. I mean going down my back long and even back then i remember being pissed off about it but not knowing wtf haircut i wanted. Sometimes she would cut it, but other times that shit was Joe Dirt status. I used to get girl toys in my happy meals and all that.

Finally convinced her to get my hair cut in first grade. Said i didnt know wtf I wanted, i just know i wanted the mullet and long hair gone. Hairdresser gives me a fucking bowl cut.

Also had a pet Rabbit that ended up dying in her care while i was away visiting family in oregon. 10 Years later, i leave my chameleon in her care to again visit family in oregon. Come home after 2 weeks, chameleons fucking dead. Aint had a pet of my own since lmao. Now she has a dog shes crazy about and spoils.

We werent in poverty growing up, but my mom and step dad were definitely living paycheck to paycheck for a long time. Neither of them are fashionable people. There was a period of time in middleschool through highschool where we didnt go back to school clothes shopping. I had gotten bigger and had like 2 pairs of pants that fit me. I had to rotate these 2 pairs of pants until christmas this one year. The back of one of the pant legs were so frayed and shredded that i just ripped the back of them off, what this did was make the front of the pantleg basically a flap so everytime i took a step that shit would flap to the left and right of my foot. I complained for like 3 months until i finally got a pair of goddamn jeans for christmas.

Nothing really.

Think ma dukes threw my grill away. Had me an icy 8 at the top and 8 on the bottom too

For a minute I held the fact that I got shipped to some relatives for a couple weeks over my parents. Niggaz lived country af. I'm talking waking up when the sun just came up, milking cows, taking animals out to graze, tending the crops, taking eggs from them vicious pecking ass hens, country ass roads and niggaz everywhere.
Some real old timey living shit.

I grew up and got over it cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't no teach me a lesson type of shit. Was humble already. Maybe my peoples were going through something and needed less mouths to feed or whatever the reason. I remember bringing it up a couple times then something told me one time to stfu about it.

Hated the experience but I just let that shit go.

Mom bought me the Dion Sanders shoes in middle school when she visited Cali one summer. She bought them in a 13.......i wore a 10. Talking about I'd grow into them. I'm 38 now and still couldn't fit them shoes:word?:

Ayoooo.

This one got me. Wow. That's that bullshit.

Fuck outta here.

Get ya shit off.

We healing.

Lmao. Im dying at this cause I got the same exact stories on some 3rd world country shit.

Out in the middle of nowhere, no electricity, big ass bugs, gotta shit in the outhouse.

Those summer vacations were the best and the worst

Back