Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
since every0ne can say what not to do.....i guess with balance we need solutions on what TO do.

can we have solutions?

i mean to most of our problems....not just the nfl but OUR community issues.

lets get it....

Death to all white people
tenor.gif

1. Go to college (at least get an Associate's degree before you pursue your dreams)

2. Learn how the stock market works and how to trade yourself without the "help" of a stockbroker. They'll just take your money.

3. Refined social skills. Don't talk about people behind their back, or, don't say anything about somebody that you wouldn't say to their face.

4. Success = Hard Work + Righteous Living + Good Fortune

How about moral Justic? Moral justice is all about: You can't steal, murder, ruin people's lives for what they just simply said or allow these things to happen. Evil and bad can only win when good people don't do anything about it....and they can't do anything about it when they don't know about it.

Upward mobility doesnt dismantle white supremacy.
ok...burh...i respect your stance.
i do
but can we not focus on them and worry about what we can do to get from under them to need need them
this is apart of the problem?

we are staying under them and expect to be treated right.

we need upward mobility to move away from them.
we never gonna change them unless they need us.....

I would say get more involved in local politics. If there were more of us in positions of power.. we would be in a better position to ensure justice is served when these social injustices happen. Flexing our political and monetary strength would go a long way imo.. but in order to do so we would have to be more organized to move towards our shared goals

First step IMO is honest dialogue....

Mother fuckers can't even admit there's a problem because it will automatically hold them accountable.

And while that accountability is the next step, the first is admitting fault to begin with.

And that'll never happen, so shit just gonna be confusing with every step being questioned due to dishonest motivations

The best we can do is perhaps move like the Asians, acquire and build, get the money and power the influence. Secure the neighborhoods a block at a time. Get the negative out of here whether its drug dealing, stealing, or outward powerful niggardry... sort of how the Panthers did things

The best we can do is perhaps move like the Asians, acquire and build, get the money and power the influence. Secure the neighborhoods a block at a time. Get the negative out of here whether its drug dealing, stealing, or outward powerful niggardry... sort of how the Panthers did things
Great answer.
But here's a problem.
What's considered niggatry?
What's considered negative?
How can we take over with no money?
And with no money or owned property...what influence do we have?

First step IMO is honest dialogue....

Mother fuckers can't even admit there's a problem because it will automatically hold them accountable.

And while that accountability is the next step, the first is admitting fault to begin with.

And that'll never happen, so shit just gonna be confusing with every step being questioned due to dishonest motivations
Great idea...
Niggas ain't gonna do this.
Guns and drugs were placed in the community...that excuse enough.

They put it here, I picked it up to survive.
But blame them for creating the conditions that I needed to pick up the guns and drugs to survive.

But jayz won't help social injustice.

Great answer.
But here's a problem.
What's considered niggatry?
What's considered negative?
How can we take over with no money?
And with no money or owned property...what influence do we have?
Great questions

Niggardry= the worst aspects of ourselves

Negatives would be 1. willfully trashing your neighborhood... you live here act like it matters 2. The severe need to keep up with the Jones, Carters, Perrys, and everyone else whose made, don't tie your goals to someone else's achievements. 3. Having the slighted view of education and not taking it, instead of valuing it matter the avenue i.e. trade, military, school, financial, or entrepreneurship

Taking over with eventual money. This isn't for the short term, this is a process, money comes through community partnerships ( you wanna do business here then find a way to give back and that doesn't need to be money) as well as personal advances to wealth generationally life insurance, the buck that bought a bottle could of struck the lotto.

The influence comes when a neighborhood, a section of town, a town or city, a region in a state, a state has a powerful unity in the ppl and from the wealth acquired.

Be fair. Stop the judicial bias. No matter what political postion a person holds, agency affiliation, or amount of money in the bank, they will not elude accountability.

Back