Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Changes Would You Like to See On ABW?

1) changing of colors can def make a place look new and fresh.
2) the forum categories are cool I think the sub cats can be put into drop down opposed to as they are.
3) with the 12 or so forum cats there should be a "mod" or curator to boost numbers and participation.

We as a crew need to just talk more and build. Nothing is for free so if we gotta pitch in to help drive this more every member should have no issue helping if they want ABW to continue to flourish.

The driving force to this gets tired and eventually will run out of ideas.

can you break these down some more?

My add-ins really aren't suggestions. It's more a morale builder.

1) just changing the theme colors and borders
2) reorganize the face of the forum (the entertainment section)
3) scratch my #3 mention

My add-ins really aren't suggestions. It's more a morale builder.

1) just changing the theme colors and borders
2) reorganize the face of the forum (the entertainment section)
3) scratch my #3 mention
Reorganize it how?

IMG_9956.PNG
The 7 sub categories above need to be overhauled

Cinema
Sports Bar
Arcade

They need a category on their own

Pic Gallery can be transformed int the X-Files...X rated club and just nix the original notion of the x rated room

Forum of Fame can be in a category of its own solely unless there's something historic that needs to be inserted with that

The cool table can stand alone if needed

The news and rumors can be categorized into a "Gossip"

Music is fine but it should be second as entertainment and the cool table are the forefront

Also a new member section should be outside of the cool table and so newbies don't have to seek it out.

View attachment 59633

Cinema
Sports Bar
Arcade

Pic Gallery can be transformed int the X-Files...X rated club and just nix the original notion of the x rated room

Forum of Fame can be in a category of its own solely unless there's something historic that needs to be inserted with that

Music is fine but it should be second as entertainment and the cool table are the forefront

Also a new member section should be outside of the cool table and so newbies don't have to seek it out.
There’s an obsession with sections on this site, everything don’t need its own section.

View attachment 59633

Cinema
Sports Bar
Arcade

New members are linked to the new member thread upon signing up.

UPDATES ON SUGGESTIONS:

• Wrestling Section was created.
  • Knowledge Section won’t be happening, as there are no knowledge threads made. You can make those threads under the Lifestyle Forum.
  • Theme and colors won’t be changed.
  • Games are being discussed. That will be a way to earn money. Games also don’t have to be hosted by mods or the owner. Anyone is free to host these games and come up with games.
  • Donkey of the week has made its return.
  • There will be no white appreciation day.
  • Sections are organized and won’t be changing.

Back