Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I just started attack on titan. I've started quite a few animes over the years and never got more than a few eps in. Even the ones I actually thought were good I just didn't care enough to keep going.

This shit right here?! I'm in.

I just started attack on titan. I've started quite a few animes over the years and never got more than a few eps in. Even the ones I actually thought were good I just didn't care enough to keep going.

This shit right here?! I'm in.
This on the list

Started watching the Fox Saturday morning Spider Man cartoon from the beginning.

My memory is so shit. I didn't realize so much shit happened in just the first season.

On episode 9 and have already been introduced to like 6 villains plus their origin stories in 20 min episodes. The venom story line was 3 parts.

I could've sworn a lot of this shit happened in subsequent seasons.

Edit: I'm on 12 not 9, but my point remains
In season 2. Got damn

We've gotten:
Morbius
X-Men
Punisher
Sinister 6

In just 7 episodes

They did a lot of fan service with this shit

he-got.gif

1883 was interesting. Might have been better to binge instead of a week to week episode. It kind of dragged at times

I feel like the whole thing with the daughter wouldn't have happened back then though

I'm taking a break from spider man and jumped back into X-Men.

To say these came on at the same time, the visuals are night and day.

But there are mad racial undertones in X-Men.

you know this on Disney+ right? lol

if you didn't, its cool...i stumbled upon this when i googled where to watch Xmen and i was like damn...scrolled down and saw they had spider man too
Downloaded all 5 seasons about 2 years ago, but forgot about it. Started watching it last week after i was done with Hit-Monkey.

Downloaded all 5 seasons about 2 years ago, but forgot about it. Started watching it last week after i was done with Hit-Monkey.
i was gonna make a thread but we'll see

but i'm just on ep 3 of the first season and the opening scene with Beast reading Animal Farm in his cell and the guards teasing him was triggering tf outta me

i was gonna make a thread but we'll see

but i'm just on ep 3 of the first season and the opening scene with Beast reading Animal Farm in his cell and the guards teasing him was triggering tf outta me
I am on ep 7. Currently averaging about one episode a day, so this will be a slow slow burn for me.

Whichever of you niggas a few pages back that said Skylar White ain't that bad is a fucking liar!!!

This bitch just GAVE the man she having an affair with $635,000 of the money Walt put his life on the line for just so her side dude won't go to jail.

That bitch deserves nothing less than a traitors death

Back