Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Started queens gambit.

why tf was I sitting there heart racing yelling at my TV pushing for that lil white girl to hurry up and get those pills before she get caught lmaooooo. Caught myself when she marked out and fell off the chair like "bruh... what are we doing right now"

I'm all in lol.

lmao at this nigga Chester Campbell getting shot by two different women each season finale.

Ima check season 3 just to see if his punk ass gets shot by someone else ?

OH SHIT.. lol I really thought Tommy was outa here for a minute lol wtf

Started queens gambit.

why tf was I sitting there heart racing yelling at my TV pushing for that lil white girl to hurry up and get those pills before she get caught lmaooooo. Caught myself when she marked out and fell off the chair like "bruh... what are we doing right now"

I'm all in lol.

For what it was the shit was straight. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as people told me I would. Usually doesn't work that way.

lol at her pulling up to the equivalent of the Russian Rucker for chess at the end.

4 seasons into Peaky Blinders and im just realizing Tommy is the dude that was in 28 days later.. one of the best zombie flicks ever lol. Dunno how I missed that

4 seasons into Peaky Blinders and im just realizing Tommy is the dude that was in 28 days later.. one of the best zombie flicks ever lol. Dunno how I missed that
He’s also Scarecrow from Nolan’s Batman trilogy and also the guy from Inception who’s dreams they go into.

How you feeling it now? 4 seasons in so fast I’m assuming you loving it, lol. They are short, but still.

I actually just finished re-watching Peaky Blinders for the millionth time lol. It's great

He’s also Scarecrow from Nolan’s Batman trilogy and also the guy from Inception who’s dreams they go into.

How you feeling it now? 4 seasons in so fast I’m assuming you loving it, lol. They are short, but still.

lol i'm fuckin with it. I'm still on the first episode of season 4. Interested to see where they go with it after season 3's finale.

Got the formerly UNC channel now All Black CHANNEL free for a month

The show Double Cross makes no sense at all but it's fun to watch and Ashley A Williams has a great ass !!

A House Divided is a bit better you get to see MILFs Lisa Raye and Paula Jai Parker in different swimsuits and form fitting outfits

Craig Ross Jr.'s Monogamy IS THE BEST OUT OF THE 3 EAGERLY AWAITING SEASON 3

I'm finna get that All Black Channel sooner or later.

I'm out the country and gotta have a VPN to access it, but UMC been lit and had good shows. I really wanna check that out.

Back