Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

1609813020092.png
Crazy plot. Had a bunch of some boring teenage scenes but the plot got me and I binged it
How will the show explain this happening in the world? And with the last scene showing that there's a male experiment as well. I'm curious how the male experience goes too. Looks like very long prison sentencing for everyone involved. I'm guessing that woman funding it all is a multibillionaire because you'd have to have a shit ton of money to bankroll this whole thing. Don't know how they could let the one girl leave when she knows everything now.

So one girl had a mental breakdown, one lost an arm, and one died. How do you keep that under wraps when the whole thing is over

Also the younger sister being involved...that's fucking crazy to knowingly put people through that and even your sibling

Yea, i watch it. Solid show. Billy Bob acts his ass off. All the seasons are connected

I was disappointed that season two also started with a main person getting killed pretty quick, seemed like they are going with a formula. But I haven’t watched past that part yet so I’ll give it a chance.

Jus binged this. Starts off meh, but it gets real good bout half way thru. Mexican/cartel plot line feels alot like better call saul's mexican/cartel plot line.

Its only 6 eps. But i did some googles. It was suppose to be 10 eps. They started filming in january 2020. Im guessin covid shut em down n they jus released what they had. Def watchin s2

Currently watchin sea.1 of "Warrior". I should've been up on this long ago. Bout to have me bing the whole 1st season

Three episodes in and im struggling... lol ima finish season 1 at the very least
It’s worth it for sure. It got great reviews and I’ve loved every season. Great acting. Sometimes it helps to put n subtitles too cause those heavy British accents can be too much at times.

I liken the show to a British Boardwalk Empire, but I’d probably give Peaky Blinders the edge because of the caliber of actors they have.

Not sure if you’re a Tom Hardy fan but his character gets introduced in Season 2.

Binged Lovecraft Country and The Boys on prime.

Lovecraft was a ride.

The boys was ok...I didn't get into it til the end of s2. Def lookin forward to s3.

I hate that part of a new show smh

Well some of them

It’s worth it for sure. It got great reviews and I’ve loved every season. Great acting. Sometimes it helps to put n subtitles too cause those heavy British accents can be too much at times.

I liken the show to a British Boardwalk Empire, but I’d probably give Peaky Blinders the edge because of the caliber of actors they have.

Not sure if you’re a Tom Hardy fan but his character gets introduced in Season 2.

Aite it picked up... lol fuck it..... for season 2...

giphy.gif

Back