Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The Bureau (Le Bureau des Légendes) is a masterpiece French spy tv serie. Final episode of Season 5 had me like...damn!!! Season 6 coming next year.

bureau-des-l%C3%A9gendes-saison-4.jpg

fx-announces-premiere-date-releases-trailer-for-limited-series-mrs-america.png

Finished this FX mini series on the story of the 1970s women's liberty movement and the ERA. Its an important story and the cast is deep af. I expected this to be GOAT, but its good not great imo. Couple great scenes here n there, but overall it didn't blow me away. I expected it to be better. Still worth the watch tho. And of course all the actresses did their thing

MV5BYmFhOGYyNzQtYzlmYS00ZjkyLWJlNzQtMWU3MTk2MWFjOGRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

I liked this one. Jeremy irons son as the lead. Nice lil spy thriller. Strong cast. The plot hits different cause of current events.

killing-eve-20190513111046790.jpg
killing-eve.jpg

Binged Killing Eve season 2. Season starts off w a bang, then gets kinda ridiculous bout half way thru. White broad is basically a super villian. She gets away with so many kills n murders w little to no consequences. The plot is all over the place. But the cat n mouse chase/love affair keeps it interesting. Decent cliffhanger ending tho.

Finished Killing Eve season 3. Easily the best season of the series. imo it has finally reached its potential. The story, the acting, the dark humor, all perfect. The cinematography is crazy, every shot is beautiful. True work of art. They really get into the motivations of the characters n alotta character development. The killer is still basically a super villian. Plus she is supposed to be a top level international super assassin, but she clearly mentally unstable. That does feel odd at times. The ending is wierd, was hoping for more. But i expect S4 to expand on the ending of S3. A solid 9/10 from me.

@shutupGabi

U watching?

Last edited:
homecoming-amazon-julia-roberts-full-poster.jpg

Binged Homecoming season 2. Season starts off interesting. They way they back track the story to reveal the mystery is cool. But then the plot jus becomes silly. I'll watch season 3 if there is one.

The big bad in s1 was corny imo

s2>>>>>s1
you thought so??

i thought it set up quite nicely

im only like 4 episodes in on S2. I just cant watch this when its late. I think the last time i watched season 1, it was an off day and i just plowed through it while folding clothes.

legion-s3-12-allshows.png

Finished season 3 of Legion. Of course this show is a mind fuck and there is alot going on. Its an acquired taste. imo s1 was dope, s2 was meh and s3 was solid. S3 is basically alot of time travel and most of the time i had no idea wtf was goin on. Had to rewatch a couple episodes cuz i kept checking my phone. This is the kinda show where u gotta really pay attention to get whats goin on. Cool show, jus kind of a tough watch cuz u really gotta focus. I dug it tho

reno_911-e1575897638433.jpg

Binged the new season of Reno 911 on this new Quibi shit. Each episode is really 6-7 minutes along. Episodes are so short, it jus feels wierd. Definitely not as funny as the original run on comedy central. Not sure if there are new writers or this show's time has passed. Cuz most of the jokes dont land. I only laughed a handful of times. Good to see all the cast back tho.

search-party-key-art-season-3-383x570.jpg

Binged Search Party season 3 on HBO Max. lol this show is wierd af. Its funny tho. Solid satire, the writers go in on millennials. As the plot gets more n more absurd, the main characters have no idea wtf is going on n how serious it is. Writers are basically shitting on millennials. Show is odd af, but i dig it.

250px-Flipped_%28TV_series%29.jpg

binged this Quibi show Flipped. Each episode is about 8 mins long. Show has alotta potential, feels like it should be much funnier. But its meh. Real good cast tho. Interesting set up for s2 tho.

250px-Flipped_%28TV_series%29.jpg

binged this Quibi show Flipped. Each episode is about 8 mins long. Show has alotta potential, feels like it should be much funnier. But its meh. Real good cast tho. Interesting set up for s2 tho.

You watched it on quibi or bootlegged it? I cant find them shows anywhere

Back