Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I know I'm late af, but how is RD2 120GBs...?

um4lbcdxoolzcnx2yemw

Playing Demons Souls Remake now, but I also stumbled on this free game called Splitgate. Anyone playing this? It's basically like those old school Arena style FPS. I miss those kinds of games. This one is pretty fun despite being a bit simplistic. It has the portal mechanic, but from what I've seen so far, people don't use it much. That could just be at lower levels though. I just started it.

Playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege on my Series S. That and playing a lot of random Game Pass and backward compatible stuff. About to finish up Max Payne 2.

haven’t turned my PS5 on in a while. Waiting for the 2022 exclusives.

After you complete it. What's next???? I tried online once couldn't believe how wild it was

Yeah online wasn’t for me at all

If you’re asking what ima play next, I just got Shin megami tensei V on the switch but on the PS5 it’s tales of arise and finishing up my 2nd play through of persona 5

I should have something to play for the next month and a half since those are all JRPGs

Playing Final Fantasy still I think I got bout 12 hours in. Played Deathloop for like 20 mins. Almost forgot bout Ghost of Tsushima

Tryna play Witcher 3, wish they allowed mods on consoles. It’s heard to not see super man as the main character

Back