Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Vampyr but can't get past the first boss and it's pissing me off so I may go back to Red Dead 2
Never played a God Of War game, just might pick this up while waiting for The Last Of Us 2 to drop
Same but the story for God Of War was great. I got my ass kicked by the Valkyries so wasn't able to get the platinum trophy

@Duwop
@Alle'Oop

Y'all played Trover saves the universe?

It's from the dudes who made Rick and Morty I think. I know they're involved or some shit but man I was playing that shit high and was laughing my ass off.

I got it for like 8 bucks from the epic games store. Idk how much it is for consoles but I highly recommend that shit

@Duwop
@Alle'Oop

It's from the dudes who made Rick and Morty I think. I know they're involved or some shit but man I was playing that shit high and was laughing my ass off.

I got it for like 8 bucks from the epic games store. Idk how much it is for consoles but I highly recommend that shit

@Duwop
@Alle'Oop

I'll check it out this weekend, thanks

Back