Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Havent played much besides 25 mins but I’m like persona 5 royal

im playing an anime essentially lol

Ima get into this heavy on the weekend. Like 7 hrs on Saturday

Royal is essentially the same game, but with bonus material. Think the deluxe edition with extra content and a new character.

I would play royal but I'll wait awhile, I feel a possibility of it coming to switch.

I'm holding for hope atleast
Hmm that’s fine because I hear royal has DLC I could play and I would think something is gonna come to switch at some point. Hope it’s not too long because that’s a great game to play handheld

Just got this yesterday, I'll probably start on it today or tomorrow
Its pretty cool...i just beat Uncharted 4 so Horizon doesn't feel quite as adventurous to me in comparison....its a lot of side quests and open world activity which is cool tho

Btw I love persona

Got 8 hours into it so far because I don’t play it solo but it’s great. I have to do the palace for the volleyball coach before I get expelled but I told my ppl to chill while I work my part time job after school

Playing division 2 right now but cant seem to get into it. I hate how one game can do something so well, that it ruins that same thing in other games. The foliage in Assassin's Creed Odyssey is so I'll, and the lighting is so dope. It makes every other game I play look like shit

Back