Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

i got watch dogs 2
mafia 3 and battle field 1 for Christmas, i'm trying to get through the story modes...watch dogs is kinda fun

Just bought Overwatch for Ps4 this weekend. Game is fun af! If anyone was interested in it, i would say buy it. I'm having quite a fun experience. There is competitive matches too so i think i will quit my job and be a full time Overwatch player and become professional.

bout to jump on Titanfall 2 when i get home...double xp weekend starts today

infinite was ok...looks gorgeous, but the story kinda got too long in the tooth imo

Is Infinite worth the money? Loved Bioshock 1 never played any after that.
Its my favorite game series of all time, so I say yeah. Worth it. I got the collection for ps4 on sale for $30 and it has all dlcs for all three games. If you're scared you won't dig it, id buy that version. I'm loving it so far.

The story in Infinite is everything. And it's gorgeous.

I don't think its too long, maybe too complicated, but not too long.

nah El lol

the story had a nice plot twist, and even touched on some of the discrimination/segregation of black folks which totally took me by surprise, but i was just playing it to finish it after a while

didnt hold my attention like the OG Bioshock

nah El lol

the story had a nice plot twist, and even touched on some of the discrimination/segregation of black folks which totally took me by surprise, but i was just playing it to finish it after a while

The original Bioshock is goat, yes. But Infinite made it a series perfected. The "plot twist" you mention isn't even the whole deal, assuming you're talking about the relationship between Elizabeth and Booker. The less directly addressed relationship between Rapture and Colombia is waaaaay more interesting.

Also, Infinite introduced a lot of new ideas about time travel, parallel universes, and changing the course of time past, present, and future. I appreciate new ideas and what Levine did in Infinite hasn't been done elsewhere.

Little stuff like the wrench Jack uses in Bioshock being the same one Elizabeth uses in Infinite.. The plasmids/tonics and vigors, the lighthouses, Ryan/Comstock, the splicers/Colombian citizens, etc.

The Bioshock and Infinite universes and timelines, connections between characters, were as big a discussion as Mass Effects ending/Indoctrination Theory.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bio...tion&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Idk how you could lose interest. But those are my favorite games so eh

the time tears to me werent as good as they described it when they were doing all their demo vids

i thought that would've played a larger role in the game, but it was more of a gimmick. I mean, i get it was useful for combat, but it would've been nice had it had an actual impact on the game itself, like opening tears would alter endings or something

the time tears to me werent as good as they described it when they were doing all their demo vids

i thought that would've played a larger role in the game, but it was more of a gimmick. I mean, i get it was useful for combat, but it would've been nice had it had an actual impact on the game itself, like opening tears would alter endings or something
I feel you. If you look at it that way I agree, that's always been a problem in Bioshock. Your choices don't really matter in the end. They do talk about that a lot in Infinite, probably cause that games the most guilty of that. One ending no matter what, vs Bioshock and Bioshock 2 which both have more than one, pending how you played.

nah El lol

Playing it to finish is a problem I had with the OG Bioshock as well. I'll look on the PS4 store though.

Respect to both of you.

I feel you. If you look at it that way I agree, that's always been a problem in Bioshock. Your choices don't really matter in the end. They do talk about that a lot in Infinite, probably cause that games the most guilty of that. One ending no matter what, vs Bioshock and Bioshock 2 which both have more than one, pending how you played.

i read one of the links in the link you posted...hmmmm

interesting tidbit about the lighthouse, but i wonder if thats just tin foil hat talk or have the devs confirmed that

Back