Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I know where I messed up at. The first one was too loaded. The dough was thin since I chopped the dough into 2 pieces. The second one I need to put a little more olive oil on it too get it darker.

20210605_192215_HDR.jpg

I scrolled by without reading at first like damn did this nigga just take a bite out the middle of a home-made hot pocket? lol after reading.. keep tryin tho fam you getting there.

Im curious do folks typically butter or spray the the tops of them joints or nah?

I scrolled by without reading at first like damn did this nigga just take a bite out the middle of a home-made hot pocket? lol after reading.. keep tryin tho fam you getting there.

Im curious do folks typically butter or spray the the tops of them joints or nah?
The video I saw, they put olive oil on it and under. I didnt put any under and it got stuck to the foil. The second came off with no issue. The cheese escaped the bread and that is why it was stuck. When I first made the dough, I mixed it with butter.

The video I saw, they put olive oil on it and under. I didnt put any under and it got stuck to the foil. The second came off with no issue. The cheese escaped the bread and that is why it was stuck. When I first made the dough, I mixed it with butter.

Dope. I was wondering if you would brush it with some butter before or after taking it out the oven.

Now that im back home ima try to post in this joint some more

Finally learned how not top get the white smoke when grilling. You get that from moisture being in the wood. Now I let the wood heat up on the smoker until im ready to use it.

Think im gonna try to make some brown chicken stew this weekend. I had it for the first time last week at this Caribbean spot.

Back