Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Inspired by homie who blew his knee out going to the movies lmao.

When has there been a time you caught an injury doing an everyday activity that let you know you was on the washed spectrum?

Pinched a nerve in my back when I was taking my niece sitting in her car seat out. That was when I was about 24, still feel that shit.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
painting one of the columns outside my house.....fell of the ladder and smashed my mouth on another column.
broke my tooth and busted my shit up.

chicks dont flirt with a dude with a broken tooth.

i moved a desk with a coworker 20 years older than me and was fucking with him like "dont hurt your back!"

next morning went to stand up and sat right the fuck back down.....had the stiff cowboy walk for a couple days

T/S i think we should do all washed moments and not just injuries....we old ouchea that shit'll be funny

i moved a desk with a coworker 20 years older than me and was fucking with him like "dont hurt your back!"

next morning went to stand up and sat right the fuck back down.....had the stiff cowboy walk for a couple days

T/S i think we should do all washed moments and not just injuries....we old ouchea that shit'll be funny
Lmao true

U phucked round and pulled a muscle in ya lower back.

I did that shit before by simply jumping. Me and some of my homeboy's had a lil' competition on who could jump the highest while we were hoopin'. Keep in mind I'm in my mind 20's. We on the court slappin' the backboard and all that and after we were done tryna show out, I felt something in my lower lumbar, but it wasn't major like, just slight discomfort.

Fast forward two days it felt like Lex Luger had me in a never ending Torture Rack. lol... It got so bad I had to miss work and just stay propped up in my bed the next few days. By the time I went to Kaiser (which was like 6 days later b/c I'm stubborn), it felt a little better and the doctor gave me a steroid shot and some 800's. It finally went away a couple days later, but that shit was no joke!!

That whole week I couldn't sit down for more than 5 minutes and it hurt to walk. I felt like my ass needed a HoverRound. I was literally walking like this.....

Lmaoo i feel like i heard this story
Yeah I told it but that's all I got at the moment

As far as injuries inputs you wanna count me fracturing my finger when I got the ball wedged in the rim and I had to jump to grab the net like 3x to pull myself up to get the ball lol

Back