Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY wage discrimination and the exploitation of workers in the U.S. labor market thread LATEST: Kellogg Strike

I do believe workers should make a living wage way above $9 an hour with the cost of living continuing to rise. I know if you raise minimum wage to $20 an hour for evey job, the products will be high as well. So, I have no problem seeing a worker making $20 an hour since they gotta survive on paying those high bills and high price basic needs.

Is this a bad thing @DOS_patos
Why would I say it’s a bad thing?

you still twisting what I said to prove a point.
Also expansion is never one directional.

what was made before and who’s making up the difference and will everything stay the same price in 6 months?

I do believe workers should make a living wage way above $9 an hour with the cost of living continuing to rise. I know if you raise minimum wage to $20 an hour for evey job, the products will be high as well. So, I have no problem seeing a worker making $20 an hour since they gotta survive on paying those high bills and high price basic needs.
They upped minimum wage to $15/hr here and then a year later they upped grocery prices effectively putting them back into the same financial lane they were hoping to escape.

Covid hit and grocery stores upped prices 2-4% in 2020 and again another 4-6% in 2021(to acct for all the production shit covid fucked up). Pay them as much as you want, rain, shine, pandemics, no matter what the company makes profit and everyone stays in their financial lane.

They upped minimum wage to $15/hr here and then a year later they upped grocery prices effectively putting them back into the same financial lane they were hoping to escape.

Covid hit and grocery stores upped prices 2-4% in 2020 and again another 4-6% in 2021(to acct for all the production shit covid fucked up). Pay them as much as you want, rain, shine, pandemics, no matter what the company makes profit and everyone stays in their financial lane.
That's the issue, what's to stop companies from hiking prices... I want wage rasies, but how does one stop product and services' hikes

I heard in the news in Charlotte that they teaching teenagers to drive trucks to help with trucking delays.

And a lot of mta drivers are quitting. Leaving families to drop off loved ones thus putting their jobs in jeopardy. The drivers they do have are allocated to dialysis patients and people like that.

Crazy times

Back