Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

For the thousandth time, yeah he probably did snitch. I once asked two attorneys and there is no federal provision whatsoever in the United States where someone with priors can get the time TI got for having the firearms he had.

@Elzo69Renaissance you're a lawyer right ? Can you also confirm....?
True unless ......some behind the scenes machinations happened.....I read somewhere that he paid like 10 million too

For the thousandth time, yeah he probably did snitch. I once asked two attorneys and there is no federal provision whatsoever in the United States where someone with priors can get the time TI got for having the firearms he had.

@Elzo69Renaissance you're a lawyer right ? Can you also confirm....?

Money gets you far and out of tough places

They know damn well Tip ain't snitch that paperwork would of been out like everybody else. He just got lucky they made him the poster boy out of him.

I love Tip but Lil Wayne got caught with A gun and got sent up for 2 years and I'm pretty sure Wayne and Cash Money got waaaaay more paper than Tip.

I believe 100% that Tip did snitch and it doesn't change how I feel about him as a person or his music. He's still one of my favorite entertainers.
Wayne got caught with a pistol in a no carry state. EVERYONE caught with a pistol in NY does time

TI wasnt in NY. Not the same thing to compare b

I guarantee you can't pull up a post before nip died that matches that energy.

I was in every Nip thread saying this album 100 and album of the year easily. And said it’s one of my all time favorite album.

Drake wish he had album close to this one and I’m a drake Stan.

I was in every Nip thread saying this album 100 and album of the year easily. And said it’s one of my all time favorite album.

Drake wish he had album close to this one and I’m a drake Stan.

This has nothing to do with drake.

Quote a post from one of those nip threads before he died of you saying that shit was one of the greatest albums of all time.

This has nothing to do with drake.

Quote a post from one of those nip threads before he died of you saying that shit was one of the greatest albums of all time.

its one my favorites.
I’m not going look but I’ll put whatever amount on it.

I was in every thread bigging up this album.

From the message to the elite production. I kept saying the same thing.

Back