Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Meeks

The One with the Pretty Eyes.
Are there any Vegans or Vegetarians? Though I still consume meats I do not use dairy or eggs whatsoever since my daughter has an allergy to both. I do however use vegan substitutes most of the time since everything tends to have dairy and eggs. I'm also still breastfeeding so this is something I've dedicated myself to doing and I'll most likely still do when i'm done breastfeeding as well.

I made this post in case anyone wants to share recipes or substitutes that they use.
I'll be sharing some recipes here and there with great substitutes for dairy and eggs.

@Meeks i use HelloFresh and I use their veggie option to gain insight on meals and so on... I can share with you and anyone interested the recipes I enjoy!

giphy.gif

@Meeks i use HelloFresh and I use their veggie option to gain insight on meals and so on... I can share with you and anyone interested the recipes I enjoy!

That would be great, i'll be doing some grocery shopping this weekend so i'm actually eager to try a few new things.

Neither. If I had to categorize my self I would just say a healthy eater.

They do a lot of Tilapia when we really shouldn't eat

not even gonna act like I could entertain a no meat diet but im interested in the recipes

my daughter has an egg allergy as well....that shit is rough

Oh and S/O to all the Trill mama's that still breastfeed mane.....ya'll the whole truth

not even gonna act like I could entertain a no meat diet but im interested in the recipes

Oh and S/O to all the Trill mama's that still breastfeed mane.....ya'll the whole truth
How old are you?
Never say never, if you understood what's bn done to your body you'd reconsider

just made 30

I dont doubt the health benefits

I just have a decent size family and not a whole lot of prep time for changes

plus we all work out......I gotta eat when im not even hungry, mostly protein

I would try it if it was just me, but u cant flip a whole house like that lol

oh and tofu is disgusting

Thank you.
How old is your daughter?
I have to say her dairy allergy is no longer as bad, she still breaks out but the eggs are the bigger problem.

just made 30

I dont doubt the health benefits

I just have a decent size family and not a whole lot of prep time for changes

plus we all work out......I gotta eat when im not even hungry, mostly protein

I would try it if it was just me, but u cant flip a whole house like that lol

oh and tofu is disgusting

I think i've tried Tofu years ago and I just couldn't get with it...at all.
I'm not sure how I would feel about it now though.

I have some pretty good recipes with egg substitutes.
Flax egg, bananas, apple sauce are all good egg substitutes.

Thank you.
How old is your daughter?
I have to say her dairy allergy is no longer as bad, she still breaks out but the eggs are the bigger problem.

she's 7.....and has eczema.....anything with egg makes that shit flare up bad

killing part is we didnt even know until she was 4...had been eating eggs the whole time

the eczema is manageable with the eggs out of her diet but its still work....im sure she's gonna have some scarring too smh

we've used flax in several desert recipes that came out good

Back