Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

To be honest, I've never heard New Day OR Uso's (faces or heels) as a tag team recieve a pop from the crowd bigger than the Road Warriors OR Hardy Boys. And i f's with New Day and Uso's but I'm calling it as i see it

TBH every tag team is chasing that Hawk & Animal pop and only the Hardys, as a tag team, have been able to get it in WWE in my opinion

The fact that he said the DX version wit Outlaws was better than the original...HIL-LARRY-US!!! Lol!

Shawn/HHH/Chyna is the reason the Attitude Era even jumped off. Lol
DX with the outlaws and X Pac are the most popular version when they hit their stride and really started moving merchandise. Why y'all like being wrong

There's nothing wrong with New Day and Uso's being top 10 but top 5 just ain't

DX didn't become DX until Shawn left and the Outlaws joined, when you think of DX it's the Triple H led faction

*scratches head*

Funny...when DX united in 06'...I don't recall the Outlaws being there. It was only Shawn & HHH.

And the pop they got was far louder for those two...the OG DX...than when they reunited other members.

*scratches head*

Funny...when DX united in 06'...I don't recall the Outlaws being there. It was only Shawn & HHH.

And the pop they got was far louder for those two...the OG DX...than when they reunited other members.
That old head version of DX was wack and that's what you wanna bring up, do better IP

There's nothing wrong with New Day and Uso's being top 10 but top 5 just ain't

DX didn't become DX until Shawn left and the Outlaws joined, when you think of DX it's the Triple H led faction
the fuck i dont lls. DX 2.0 were as Shawn put it mid-card for life.

Shawn, HHH, Chyna, Ravishing Rick, even the homie Iron Mike Tyson that's DX.

Strip Poker, punking Bret out the Fed, Calling Owen a Nugget, screwing Davey Boy at One Night Only, Double Crossing Neidhart (they really punked that whole family huh), trolling Sgt. Slobber, first Hell in a Cell, over >>> DX army riding around on a jeep and dressing in blackface.

Do a youtube watch of the 2 and you will quickly see it aint close.

People naming Demolition over LOD just proves y'all wrong
in WWF though???

I love LOD, had their wrestling buddies, played Wrestlefest for more hours than I care to remember, but in WWF?
fa1c5cbfe508f38c-600x338.jpg

...this aint it

Strip Poker, punking Bret out the Fed, Calling Owen a Nugget, screwing Davey Boy at One Night Only, Double Crossing Neidhart (they really punked that whole family huh), trolling Sgt. Slobber, first Hell in a Cell, over >>> DX army riding around on a jeep and dressing in blackface.

That DX was all about Shawn, HBK was the only person who got over. The other DX had everyone being important members doing their own thing and winning championships. Suck it became insanely popular with the second version and kicked off the feud between the Nation Of Domination and more importantly Triple H vs The Rock

That DX was all about Shawn, HBK was the only person who got over. The other DX had everyone being important members doing their own thing and winning championships. Suck it became insanely popular with the second version and kicked off the feud between the Nation Of Domination and more importantly Triple H vs The Rock
I'll give you Hunter and Rock, that shit was piff. But to say Hunter only got over in the 2nd group is revisionist history. Rock vs Hunter elevated Rock. Hunter was hurt and missed the rest of the year while Rock went on to become a main eventer.

The original DX gave Hunter the Triple H nickname, got him out of the blueblood gimmick, gave him the crotch chops, gave him his first extensive mic time, was the 1st time he told the story of getting buried for the curtain call. The reason DX 2.0 was so over was just riding the wave Shawn created, he gave them the whole style to run with.

Gat damn I forgot about Rick Rude too. R.I.P.

I'll give you Hunter and Rock, that shit was piff. But to say Hunter only got over in the 2nd group is revisionist history. Rock vs Hunter elevated Rock. Hunter was hurt and missed the rest of the year while Rock went on to become a main eventer.

The original DX gave Hunter the Triple H nickname, got him out of the blueblood gimmick, gave him the crotch chops, gave him his first extensive mic time, was the 1st time he told the story of getting buried for the curtain call. The reason DX 2.0 was so over was just riding the wave Shawn created, he gave them the whole style to run with.

Man you betta talk yo shyt! Lol

The second version had more memorable moments like them pulling up on WCW. They were more over in the second version

He got the triple h name but was still only there to prop up Shawn, he did nothing beside playing the guy who stood next to the main guy

Niggaz never wanna give niggaz credit.

Imagine trying to convince a black man on a black web that the most decorated tag team of all time... That happens to be black isn't the greatest tag team of all time.

They wanna hold on to less decorated white teams from their childhood with shorter reigns and no where near a technical matches 🙄
Hush up. We give y’all Harlem Heat.

That black/white shit is a cop out. It’s easy to the cream in a version of the ‘E where there’s MAYBE four decent teams on the whole roster.

Usos would get mopped up by 90% of the AEW tag team population.

that shit was not memorable lmao. Don't let them WWE retrospectives poison your mind.

Those midcard antics weren't holding a candle to the screwjob, Tyson joining DX, first hell in a cell, etc.
You're not being honest with yourself if you're saying that's not a memorable moment

Back