Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

I don’t think what Dave said was brave at all. He just pointed out the hypocrisy of the outrage of Dababy being criticized for what he said about trans people and him actually killing someone with no real backlash

Already stated:
The only issue I have with this,is the fact Dave didn’t give context . If one were to go with that bit he gave Da Baby just randomly killed a black man for no reason and no consequences
When in reality it was stated to be a case of self-defense, which of course, would make no sense for people to be outraged or conceal him for that

Last edited:
lmaoooo yo this might be the silliest shit you ever said. lets stop trying to paint dave as some martyr for free speech.

if you take this stance then you have to say what trump does and says takes courage, or sage steele, or candace owens or some random racist person on the street

being ignorant doesnt take courage lmao
no matter the blowback

I'm not making him to be any kind of martyr at all.

I objectively said that saying something - no matter who you are - knowing you're gonna get flack or fucked up for it.. even if it may be ignorant as hell, takes some sort of bravery, courage, arrogance, dont give a fuckness...whatever you wanna call it.

I'll ask you again tho since you didnt answer... what did he say that was anti-gay exactly?

So what’s new here ain’t he been going out his way to offend the trans community since he started the recent specials? While I don’t think this will hurt his pockets it seem like he just being offensive for offensive sake.

and shit like this gonna keep happening cuz a lot of folks have an intense dislike of the lbgqt community but instead of just saying that they dress up their dislike into some shit about what the kids see or saying everybody gay or some other dumb shit

Back