Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

The underlying issue here is Black on Black crime. The fact these dudes have a badge is blinding you from that, but see, apparently It’s so bad that even cops ain’t above it.

It’s not a “blue” issue. Lol.

And how is it ppl can throw shade at the motive of the white men “in charge” who actually did something about it, and in the same breath y’all not questioning the motive of the black cops who took this man life?? But then if they did nothing you would still question the motive of the white man “in charge”? See it’s the same problem, y’all still doing black on black crime with your ethical decision making. Dudes is pure cowards and sense of justice is false at best, the average can’t even set the order right or make the correct judgement on the situation. Black devils.

The underlying issue here is Black on Black crime. The fact these dudes have a badge is blinding you from that, but see, apparently It’s so bad that even cops ain’t above it.

It’s not a “blue” issue. Lol.

And how is it ppl can throw shade at the motive of the white men “in charge” who actually did something about it, and in the same breath y’all not questioning the motive of the black cops who took this man life?? See it’s the same problem, black on black crime. Dudes is pure cowards and sense of justice is unfair at best, and false sense most can’t even set the correct order make the correct judgement.
Sambo. Stop with the black on black crime bullshit

@deadeye

Uhh yeah nigga. You can watch just a couple of seconds of this shit and see how no paid leave was offered. This shit is wayyyy worse than the George Floyd video.

Not sure if I'm gonna watch it or not.

My main point was that paid leave should've never been given in any of the videos that showed black people being killed by cops.

Never intended for this to be a discussion about which video was worse.

Also, a lot of this is subjective too.

The Tyre video might've been more graphic and brutal, but the end result was the same.

In all of these situations, the common denominator is excessive force that resulted in people getting killed.

Basically, none of those situations should've even been debatable.

They all should've been treated the same way those 5 cops are being treated now.

Regardless of race.

Bottom line, I'm not gonna dismiss it as coincidence that the only cops who got charged and arrested out the gate were black.

Like I said earlier, both things can be true.

This could be one of the most horrific police brutality videos ever seen...........and it could also be a case of making an example out of those black cops.

Last edited:
Back