Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

You post all the White girls in the candy shop right no way in hell you are black
1674525615850.gif

I swear, there’s been a whole slew of fatherless pussies coming outta the woodwork, quoting my posts and making goofy comments as of late.

Motherfuckers who I never interact with in any way, shape or form screaming for my attention all of a sudden!

Eat a dick and leave me alone, weirdo! Damn!

Because they're black you see they not fighting to keep the video from being seen and they were fired with no hesitation

Exactly.

No paid administrative leave or any of that bullshit, and that's the way it should be whenever something like this happens.

No hesitation to call them murderers/criminals............no hesitation to charge them.........and no hesitation to fire them.

They're not even calling them police officers anymore................just ex-police officers.

Basically letting them know that they're not even gonna be looked at as cops anymore, but as just another black man charged with a crime.

Those........"brothers"...........are about to be in for a rude awakening and realize where they truly stand in the pecking order.

That "thin blue line" isn't gonna protect them at all.

Back