Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Ok. Isnt that more mature than jus clicking no sign.

idgaf what the age of consent is in france. I didnt ask you that.

"Most parents" huh? You might be right. But i'd NEVER vouche for white ppl. Dont kno why u feel the need to...who knows wtf they would or wouldnt condone.

Wtf mentioned white people? And why you care I no signed you if I’m on ignore? I mean you hang with a weirdo I didn’t bring that up

Not my kind of Smiths. But I’m trying figure out besides koncept and ic refugee why folks think lbgqt includes pedos. And why no energy for the straight pedos?
Look at you deflecting

Look at you shooting the messager

Look at you playing stupid like the person in the video aint lgbt6yfxd4

Look at you deflecting

Look at you shooting the messager

Look at you playing stupid like the person in the video aint lgbt6yfxd4

He is one professor and got protested against. Why you only care about pedos when gays are involved. Why do you think the lbgqt community by and large support pedos? You can’t answer

He is one professor and got protested against. Why you only care about pedos when gays are involved. Why do you think the lbgqt community by and large support pedos? You can’t answer
Bruh every response you have typed has the word "you" in it

THIS AINT ABOUT ME

this is about what your liberal white supremacist buddies are doing

Redirect your aim. Don't shoot the messenger

Bruh every response you have typed has the word "you" in it

THIS AINT ABOUT ME

this is about what your liberal white supremacist buddies are doing

Redirect your aim. Don't shoot the messenger

Lol no because you’re clearly bias and don’t have the same energy for straight pedos. Said nothing about R Kelly or brother polight but this story fits your agenda. Then further you painted lbgqt as the culprit off of one person. Lol cmon nigga

Lol no because you’re clearly bias and don’t have the same energy for straight pedos. Said nothing about R Kelly or brother polight but this story fits your agenda. Then further you painted lbgqt as the culprit off of one person. Lol cmon nigga
I asked you to stop deflecting 3 posts ago then you mention r kelly and polight!

You do realize you're running interference for white people's fuckery by doing this right?

Stop replying to me ABOUT ME nigga. Its cowardly

These cacs are running amok in society. Where's your smoke for them? 👀

I asked you to stop deflecting 3 posts ago then you mention r kelly and polight!

You do realize you're running interference for white people's fuckery by doing this right?

Stop replying to me ABOUT ME nigga. Its cowardly

These cacs are running amok in society. Where's your smoke for them?

Nigga show me where I supported pedophilia? Show me where you seen the LBGQT community as a whole support pedos? Not just one professor show me real proof of the lbgqt community supporting this? This ain’t a deflection you just can’t prove your bullshit. So post proof of some mainstream widespread support for pesos coming from the lbgqt community? It shouldn’t be hard

Back