Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Because I post them all on the Twitter page already. Damn you’re slow lmao. The telegram is only bought content from OF not 3 years old leaks that’s all over the internet. But i appreciate the customers you’ve brought me for posting the leaks from my telegram! Lol

Don’t worry bro everyone in that group thinks you’re a dickhead. You behave like the content is yours. You make dudes pay first to enter the group then you pay for each substandard download that you deliberately reduce the resolution quality and then slap your fucking links all over them and complain that someone is leaking leaked content??? You then tell everyone that has paid for a download that you’re not going to release the download until you find out who’s leaking the leaked content. You’re making money off this leaked stuff and you behave like the content is preciously yours.

Don’t worry bro everyone in that group thinks you’re a dickhead. You behave like the content is yours. You make dudes pay first to enter the group then you pay for each substandard download that you deliberately reduce the resolution quality and then slap your fucking links all over them and complain that someone is leaking leaked content??? You then tell everyone that has paid for a download that you’re not going to release the download until you find out who’s leaking the leaked content. You’re making money off this leaked stuff and you behave like the content is preciously yours.
I’m only replying to this idiotic message for everyone else that will read it.
1. I make dudes pay for what everyone in the tele group have already pay for. Why would it be free to join when everyone in the group have pitched in a bunch of money over time? Let’s not be slow. ($35 for 177 photos & 9 vids OF content that hasn’t been leaked anywhere). One of those posts alone is $35 from India.

2. I don’t know how on earth to deliberately reduce quality. India has a block onlyfans to saving her vids. Only option is to screenrecord her vids. All pics are the same quality she sends, clearly since you posted the leaks everyone can see that.

3. I told everyone that I am not posting our recent purchase (the vids) because YOU leaked them on here. So yes I am going to find out who you are in the tele group & then we will continue our regular scheduled program as we were doing before you joined & ruined it for everyone. I would not put watermarks on the photos if idiots like you post them, defeats the whole purpose of us pooling to buy it. It would be a whole different story if you didn’t cover the watermarks, i usually don’t trip on the other guys on twitter & discord that save content I’ve leaked and post it because I don’t own any of her content, but you are on some hating shit and it’s actually sad

4. You tried to take this whole idea and do the same for himynamestee, so what are you mad about

I am not addressing you anymore. I’ve got people in the tele actually helping to figure out who you are & soon as I get you blocked on everything we’re back to coping $40 content for $1 and enjoying the shit 😂🔥 twitter: @horny4indialove

I’m only replying to this idiotic message for everyone else that will read it.
1. I make dudes pay for what everyone in the tele group have already pay for. Why would it be free to join when everyone in the group have pitched in a bunch of money over time? Let’s not be slow. ($35 for 177 photos & 9 vids OF content that hasn’t been leaked anywhere). One of those posts alone is $35 from India.

2. I don’t know how on earth to deliberately reduce quality. India has a block onlyfans to saving her vids. Only option is to screenrecord her vids. All pics are the same quality she sends, clearly since you posted the leaks everyone can see that.

3. I told everyone that I am not posting our recent purchase (the vids) because YOU leaked the pics on here the second i posted it. So yes I am going to find out who you are in the tele group & then we will continue our regular scheduled program as we were doing before you joined & ruined it for everyone. I would not put watermarks on the photos if idiots like you post them, defeats the whole purpose of us pooling to buy it. It would be a whole different story if you didn’t cover the watermarks, i usually don’t trip on the other guys on twitter & discord that save content I’ve leaked and post it because I don’t own any of her content, but you are on some hating shit and it’s actually sad

4. You tried to take this whole idea and do the same for himynamestee, so what are you mad about

I am not addressing you anymore. I’ve got people in the tele actually helping to figure out who you are & soon as I get you blocked on everything we’re back to coping $40 content for $1 and enjoying the shit 😂🔥 twitter: @horny4indialove

Cant believe this chick doesnt have a sextape by now LOL...
I'm sure she has several, but they haven't been leaked leaked for a reason. In the history of the "sextape" market all it's ever done is revealed all these baddies can't fuck or suck dick. Stock stays through the roof with the fantasy. Once you see the off rhythm ride or teethy head, that fame clock gets cut in half.

k739co83az7.png

Back