Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
Haven't been in this thread in a while.

Based on the recent pics, I wouldn't even recognize India or Crystal if they passed me on the street.

The extra weight looks good on India though.

Idk why India got plastic surgery and but implants. She messed up her lips and her but looks obviously fake when it was already big and natural before. I also think she had a breast reduction. I don't find her attractive anymore. I like Crystal a lot though cause she's all natural with big boobs. I do like looking at old videos like LINKED BELOW of India. I think with that much beauty where they're only famous cause of their looks they develop some sort of inferiority complex where they aren't content with their looks and feel they should remedy their perceived imperfections with plastic surgery.

Yeah it looks fake but I don't think she over did it... i prefer a good natural ass always but that bump its like... damn now you really can't escape it... She was smoking before but she was missing a little in that department...can't hate it🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah it looks fake but I don't think she over did it... i prefer a good natural ass always but that bump its like... damn now you really can't escape it... She was smoking before but she was missing a little in that department...can't hate it🤷🏽‍♂️
In the video someone leaked where she was naked in the shower and she was natural she showed her butt. It was pretty big, not flat and perfectly fine. Now I look at it with the implants and it just looks fake to me.

Back