Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Sister Is The Baddest?

• Total voters
She don’t post shit her OF whack asf she post shit that she post on her IG then charge $125 for half titty pics like bro gone she boring asf
Then some dickhead I’m here starts a telegram group, repacks her content, reduces the dimensions quality of the pics and videos so they are low res. Rebrands it all with his Twitter handle and then sells it all back to you with all the restrictions as if it’s his own content.

Then some dickhead I’m here starts a telegram group, repacks her content, reduces the dimensions quality of the pics and videos so they are low res. Rebrands it all with his Twitter handle and then sells it all back to you with all the restrictions as if it’s his own content.
You are soooo obsessed 😭😂 leave me alone and just unfollow my shit. With your delusional lies twitter: @horny4indialove

Last edited:
I went to HS school with Brooke and Morgan, Brookes nudes leaked a long time ago back in the sidekicks and aim era lmfao. This was at Gardena High, so basically all his daughters have had there nudes on the internet.
How was it? Were they fire?

Back