Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE WALMART WARRIOR............RELOADED

She must have been thick!! Ass poking out in some leggings.

Nah

Saw her on the news this morning and she looked extra average.

woman claimed being followed at Food Lion.png

Also, something seems off about her story.

The part about her "best friend randomly showing at the store and telling the second man to get lost???"

Camron gif.gif

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Nah........something's not adding up.

I could understand if they came there together and her friend came in a few minutes later after parking the car or something.......but it's a little bit too convenient for her best friend to just randomly show up out of nowhere.

But yeah, she didn't have any outstanding features that would warrant anyone following her around for over an hour.

Maybe they were trying to set her up to rob her once she got to her car, but it definitely wasn't a stalking situation.

A critical mistake people make when they're making up a story to get attention is going so far to the extreme that it makes their story seem less believable.

Unrelated, but this is what I was thinking when I saw the Anita Hill hearings back in the day.

Everything she said seemed plausible..........until she made the comment about Clarence Thomas saying he saw a pubic hair on his coke can.

Could be wrong, but I think that's the point where her credibility came into question.

I mean, you can say that you can't make something like that up........but that just seems too far out there for the situation she described.

it was too much to just copy and paste the article huh

Webay bigger shrug clip.gif

I was just responding to @Kentucky 's post.

Nothing more.......nothing less.

Only reason I brought up Anita Hill is because HBO re-aired the movie about her sometime last week.

Otherwise, it wouldn't have even crossed my mind.

im talking about that big ass pic of the article you posted that you didnt even bother to crop

Went downtown to City Hall to pay my water and gas bill today.

Soon as I got in line, I saw one of the fattest, fat white women I've ever seen.

About 5'5", and probably between 300-400 pounds........maybe more.

All ass, hips, and thighs.

Anyway, she was already being helped.......and I was waiting in line, so I didn't get a chance to really shoot at her the way I wanted because paying those bills was my main priority.

So, once she's done.......and while I'm in the process of being helped, I turn around and ask her if she's from Hampton.

She says no, then I ask her if she has a sister or cousin from there.

She smiles and says no again.

I then made up something about her looking like someone I knew from there........and she was still smiling as she left.

Think I could've bagged her if we were leaving at the same time, but........alas.........it must not have been meant to be.

Until next time, the saga continues.

Last edited:
Funny story.

So I just came back from Walmart today.

Went to get some Spicy Doritos and Wavy Pringles BBQ.

Anyway, I come across this short, borderline midget chick with a fat ass.

Had 2 kids with her.

There was some dude talking to her.......thought it was her man or something, but dude was just trying to holler.

So, knowing that the chick was available.........I proceeded to follow this young lady to see if I had a shot with her.

Big problem though.

One of her kids kept turning around and looking at me while I was following her.

Thought she would stop after awhile, but she kept looking at me...........so I had to abort the mission.

The End.

As always........until next time..........the saga continues.

Funny story.

So I just came back from Walmart today.

Went to get some Spicy Doritos and Wavy Pringles BBQ.

Anyway, I come across this short, borderline midget chick with a fat ass.

Had 2 kids with her.

There was some dude talking to her.......thought it was her man or something, but dude was just trying to holler.

So, knowing that the chick was available.........I proceeded to follow this young lady to see if I had a shot with her.

Big problem though.

One of her kids kept turning around and looking at me while I was following her.

Thought she would stop after awhile, but she kept looking at me...........so I had to abort the mission.

The End.

As always........until next time..........the saga continues.

Bruh I swear you always find an excuse or can't catch Ws fam. It's time to execute properly and grab them digits!! I can't recall one story where you scored for years bruh. I'm only telling you this because I care about you and I want to see you win man! I love you bro!
tenor.gif

Bruh I swear you always find an excuse or can't catch Ws fam. It's time to execute properly and grab them digits!! I can't recall one story where you scored for years bruh. I'm only telling you this because I care about you and I want to see you win man! I love you bro!
tenor.gif

This is a thread of self-deprecation.......resolve.......determination.......struggle............humility........resilience.........and overcoming adversity.

It was never intended to be a thread for me to brag about my conquests.

Last edited:
This a dumbass thread always have been BUT it did remind me I have to go to Walmart. Need to pick up a few things......hate that place

For the sake of this thread, holler at a fat chick just for the hell of it and tell us how it goes.

Back