Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Honest question: For those that have been down on Bernie lately how do u think he fared on FoxNews town hall and has it changed your opinion on him at all?

From the vid clips I've seen, I think so. I dunno if they were tryin get him to stumble, but he had the support of the crowd. Especially on main keys issues the GOP opposes. Frump was hoping Bernie was gonna fail on there and he didn't.

But like I said b4...will that translate to the primaries?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/wapo-mueller-punted-obstruction-ambiguity-trump-intent

WaPo: Mueller Punted On Obstruction Due To Ambiguity Of Trump’s Intent

The Mueller report will be only lightly redacted and show why the ambiguity of President Donald Trump’s intent and actions pushed Special Counsel Robert Mueller to punt the decision on whether or not he obstructed justice.

According to the Washington Post, the report will give a frame-by-frame description of the President’s actions that came under scrutiny, which still may prove damaging.

Though the light redactions may blunt some of Democrats’ suspicion that Attorney General William Barr’s Department of Justice is withholding information, many lawmakers will still likely bristle at even minor blackouts.

Barr will hold a news conference to spin the report at 9:30 A.M. ET before its release. Mueller will not attend.

Back