Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

I kinda think thanos was right. I bet that snap got rid of a lot of assholes and bad people. He prolly wiped out a lot of terrorist groups, human traffickers , child molesters, Arab slavers, rapist etc. Half of the earths population is 3.5 billion or so. If things were so bad after the snap how come none of the avengers were avenging? Tony had the right idea he was like "I'm good"

We literally watched a gang of superheroes get wiped out after the snap. It was like 7 of them left. One went soft, one went recluse, one lost his shit, one was depressed, one became a therapist, one was a coon, one was a raccoon.

Ironman was in another part of the galaxy.

Can't believe I just had to write that dumbass shit. I hate y'all.

We literally watched a gang of superheroes get wiped out after the snap. It was like 7 of them left. One went soft, one went recluse, one lost his shit, one was depressed, one became a therapist, one was a coon, one was a raccoon.

Ironman was in another part of the galaxy.

Can't believe I just had to write that dumbass shit. I hate y'all.
You really didnt have to write anything. you had a choice, nobody forced you to.

He accomplished his goal without sacrificing his life. Did you want him to kill himself afterward it something.
Would have been crazy if he was one of the people killed in the snap though. He said completely random so he could have gotten it too. Then there really would have been no hope immediately afterward. Like damn, we can’t even hunt the nigga down now.

EZhsGx9XkAcnwSU

Sigh.

The point is that you can’t call it a sacrifice when you’re sacrificing other people’s lives and you know using the infinity gauntlet wouldn't kill him.

Anytime you give up some that means something to you, it's a sacrifice. Killing Gamora was a sacrifice because he did actually love her, but you're right, that's not the same as what Tony did.

Your assumption that he knew the gauntlet wouldn't kill him is unfounded though. He had no way of knowing that. You're also conveniently leaving out that he was almost killed by Thor when he completed it. At no point did Thanos flee from his death. He was clearly willing to die if that meant accomplishing his goal. The only reason he didn't sacrifice himself is because he didn't have to. He was able to win without doing that.

Anytime you give up some that means something to you, it's a sacrifice. Killing Gamora was a sacrifice because he did actually love her, but you're right, that's not the same as what Tony did.

Your assumption that he knew the gauntlet wouldn't kill him is unfounded though. He had no way of knowing that. You're also conveniently leaving out that he was almost killed by Thor when he completed it. At no point did Thanos flee from his death. He was clearly willing to die if that meant accomplishing his goal. The only reason he didn't sacrifice himself is because he didn't have to. He was able to win without doing that.
No it isn’t there was a reason why the Hulk was the one that wore the gauntlet because he could handle it, and there was a reason Tony knew he would die from using it. Thanos is powerful enough to withstand using it.

No it isn’t there was a reason why the Hulk was the one that wore the gauntlet because he could handle it, and there was a reason Tony knew he would die from using it. Thanos is powerful enough to withstand using it.

Like I said, you're right, him using the gauntlet isn't the same as Tony using it. Tony knew he would die. Thanos didn't know one way or the other. The second time he used it, he actually did almost die. That doesn't mean he wasn't willing to sacrifice like Tony. It only means he didn't have to.

Like I said, you're right, him using the gauntlet isn't the same as Tony using it. Tony knew he would die. Thanos didn't know one way or the other. The second time he used it, he actually did almost die. That doesn't mean he wasn't willing to sacrifice like Tony. It only means he didn't have to.
He almost died because he used it to destroy itself. Only certain people can withstand the power of it. That’s the reason the Hulk used it..

Thanos didn’t know if it would kill him. I’m sure he expected to survive it, but he didn’t know. So his was a weak sacrifice, but one nonetheless. We can’t say if he would have still done it knowing full well he would die. He didn’t have to make that choice so it doesn’t matter.

They chose Hulk simply due to Thanos surviving the snaps. He had the same expectations as Thanos, but wasn’t 100% sure cause he’s not as strong as Thanos. He had a weak sacrifice too.

Tony knew he was a goner period. His sacrifice was the greatest of them all.

There’s levels to this is all I’m saying.

He almost died because he used it to destroy itself. Only certain people can withstand the power of it. That’s the reason the Hulk used it..

Exactly. The point is, he didn't care whether he lived or died as long as he accomplished his goal and especially to prevent anyone from undoing what he did. You think he didn't believe that someone would find him and end him?

Back