Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

EWa7OYfXkAgVLl-

Apparently both RDJ and chris Evan's are in early talks to rejoin the mcu in some capacity

I could see them making RDJ the new Jarvis. Like in case he died he left a a.i. of himself.

Just throwing shit at the wall tho.

I can see Chris Evan's coming back for wolverine.
They would be stupid not to do an adaptation of world war 2 with them.

It would make some sense cause Captain America could have brought the xmen into the timeline since he went back in time.

Again. Just throwing a bunch of shit at the wall. Haven't thought about any of this critically.

I could see them making RDJ the new Jarvis. Like in case he died he left a a.i. of himself.

It would make some sense cause Captain America could have brought the xmen into the timeline since he went back in time.

Again. Just throwing a bunch of shit at the wall. Haven't thought about any of this critically.
They could always do some back in time adventures with Cap. He had a whole life that hasn’t been explored yet.

Both of those could be dope.

I too feel that if rdj comes back, itll be very small. I dont think he will get an iron man 4 or be iron man again, but like you, I think he will make an AI of himself, especially with all the rumors of an iron heart TV show for disney plus.

I dont know much about Caps lore, but the idea of him being featured in a wolverine film would be dope.

The rumors are mainly because of dolittles bomb would be the reasoning for rdj returning. He said he didnt renew as iron man because he basically didnt want to be type casted and wanted to branch off and do new things outside of being Tony stark. But it's been too late for that shit since I'd say "age of ultron" or maybe even the first avengers film. Dude will forever be remembered as Tony stark. Same with chris Evan's. Hes always going to be cap.

I wouldn't be mad if they get brought back though for full cameos or even their own films again. Comics die and come back in the comics constantly. Now that they have time travel and multiple realities in the mcu, itd be nothing to bring anyone who's died back like stark or black widow.

they cancelled Deadpool 3 and are pushing the whole Iron Heart thing- nah im good

Marvel been on they gay/woke shit for a minute... Marvel about to Jump the Shark ....

This the only thing I came across

I don't know when this was written but nothing's in production now so..

As far as plans. Disney is getting back every marvel character one by one but that means it's prolly a clusterfuck when it comes to schedule and release dates for now.

I'd like another deadpool but it gotta be better than the last(I thought 2 was ass) so if it means planning a lil more and even adding him to the mcu then I'll wait.

I don't know when this was written but nothing's in production now so..

As far as plans. Disney is getting back every marvel character one by one but that means it's prolly a clusterfuck when it comes to schedule and release dates for now.

I'd like another deadpool but it gotta be better than the last(I thought 2 was ass) so if it means planning a lil more and even adding him to the mcu then I'll wait.

Yeah dude just seems pissy that Deadpool isn't a priority or something.

As long as they keep the R rating and don't Disney that shit up. IDC if it's 2 years for the DP3

I thought they supposedly was doing an X-Force film before the next Deadpool also? Like a full fledged film with the characters they just introduced in the last Deadpool movie
That was the plan when fox was in charge. With the whole disney buyout and ryan Reynolds being a major part of the film, story and all, hes basically going back and forth with what direction marvel will be taking deadpool.

Back