Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Deadpool 3 is still a go,an insider(Not Charlie,LOL) said that they recently released the production

notes of the film (who's in charge of what,Director,Producers,Lighting,effects,etc
)and Rob Liefeld

(Creator of Deadpool) was nowhere on the list so he's been throwing shots at Marvel.

I looked it up, he wasn't listed on any of that stuff for the first 2 Deadpool movies either.

So what is he bitching for?

I looked it up, he wasn't listed on any of that stuff for the first 2 Deadpool movies either.

So what is he bitching for?

I guess he thought he was gonna get some love now that Disney is in charge. Lol

Honestly what could it hurt to let him hang around and maybe give a little info though? Ultimately his input on the final product will be small unless they actually give him some real creative control, and we all know the odds of that is very slim.

Yeah I dont think liefeld benefits at all if deadpool 1-3 is released. He doesnt own any of the character and if I'm not mistaken, he never has. He simply created it. Should he be owed something? Definitely. That's not the way he worked out his contract though. He just so happened to create a much loved character that has only gotten bigger with time. The only person comic films show any love to is stan lee.

Hell, bill finger, co creator of BATMAN didnt even get credit for it until what, 2016? He was dead long before that. Liefeld might be lucky to get his name on the credits "based off characters created by Rob Liefeld and Marvel Comics". Not sure if there a creator fee given out but he has no rights to deadpool in the end scheme of things. At most it will make people unfamiliar with his work go back and buy stories with his name or marvel will license his comics to be viewed digitally and probably give him a check for it, although not one he probably deserves.

f4c325a829c356ec38cb56817e75ce07bcba2ccb.gifv

83198693ceae1c37d8fc49648f5c1de9d25ef653.gifv

Disney will not imitate Fox, yet complete exclusion of specific stories and characters would be a disappointment. So, how do you strike the proper balance? How do you feed desires while also pushing forth original, inspired, and creative content? Based on insider reports, Marvel has begun to work on the X-Men introduction and has plans to take a major character in a very different direction.

Has he kinda always straddled the line, like they did w/ Loki in the 1st 3 phases.

He was never really as bad as Loki in those movies. Like Loki has always been selfish and villainous in the MCU. He just make a turn after several events. In the X-men series starting with First Class, Magneto has always been misguided at worst. He did take a hard nosed approach against humans, but his actions weren't really unreasonable or villainous. I think he's actually been part of the effort to save the world just as much as he been on the side of causing damage.

Yeah that more recent version of Magneto was more anti-hero than villain so I hope the MCU version isn’t a carbon copy of what we just had. Shit I wouldn’t be mad if they brought him back.

Reactions: GNS
I kinda think thanos was right. I bet that snap got rid of a lot of assholes and bad people. He prolly wiped out a lot of terrorist groups, human traffickers , child molesters, Arab slavers, rapist etc. Half of the earths population is 3.5 billion or so. If things were so bad after the snap how come none of the avengers were avenging? Tony had the right idea he was like "I'm good"

I kinda think thanos was right. I bet that snap got rid of a lot of assholes and bad people. He prolly wiped out a lot of terrorist groups, human traffickers , child molesters, Arab slavers, rapist etc. Half of the earths population is 3.5 billion or so. If things were so bad after the snap how come none of the avengers were avenging? Tony had the right idea he was like "I'm good"
“Good” people got snapped too

It’s cowardly because he himself ain’t sacrifice his own life...

Contrast to Starks who did real sacrifice.
I'm not really with thanos on this plus I kinda see his point. He just wants to prevent what happened on titan from happening to the rest of the universe. Speaking of which for all we onkw he couleve been the one to cause tue downfall of titan.

Back