Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

And if you liked wonder woman you liked first avenger since they ran with the formula.

Thor dark world, incredible hulk and iron man 2 and 3, thor 1, and age of Ultron said hello.

Not saying those are all bad films saying none of them were better than first avenger imo.

That's fair if that's how you feel.. I'm not speaking on how the masses felt about it.. only me. I enjoyed Cap 1 the least out of all MCU films.

I also know folks who thoroughly enjoyed it *shrugs*

Just stop, Age Of Ultron shits on the Cap 1. This is getting ridiculous now .

I didn't like it. I didn't really like the first avengers film either tho. I held those films to high standards and imo they didn't meet those standards. I don't think I've watched either more than twice. Maybe I'll watch them now.

No its trash, common opinion since it came out. Venom might be trash to you too but its def not as trash as Cap 1. Cap 2 is praised for how they turned a shit bag movie and completely 180 it for the sequel which put the Russo Brothers on the map. You a MCU guy you already know this but we can debate it just cause.
Ok give me a reason why you think the first avenger is not good Because i dont understand. You walking around like captain america is superman returns or x men dark pheinix level bad. I Understand not liking Thor 1 because not much happened after the 1st 30 minutes in that film but I felt like cap was a solid movie that set up a lot of things in the mcu. ?

Ok give me a reason why you think the first avenger is not good Because i dont understand. You walking around like captain america is superman returns or x men dark pheinix level bad. I Understand not liking Thor 1 because not much happened after the 1st 30 minutes in that film but I felt like cap was a solid movie that set up a lot of things in the mcu. ?
It was really just boring as hell, slow pace, action was not good at all, and felt like a 90s comic movie just not a good one. Wonder Woman (not a DC vs Marvel thing) is very similar like mentioned but it delivered where FS stumbled, story was actually good because it had heart and built that with Diana as the movie went which gave the movie an extra touch to it that Cap 1 failed to do, and even tho the action at the end was kinda ehhh the action in the movie in general was just more interesting because of how it sets up making you feel invested where Cap 1 didn't do that at all.

WW to me is the superior version of the First Avenger.

Back