Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

The Marvel Spiderman movies weren't that good, despite the popularity of them...Tom Holland isn't that great of a Spiderman...And Ion think Marvel needs him to move on...He served his purpose...

tumblr_mfiiuwLlQw1r5chrho1_400.gif
.....take yo ass back to the Jay-Z/NFL thread.

Shoutout to @Lou Cypher doing a complete 180 on his stance on DC since BVS came out

I wanted to knock him out for dickriding DC and that movie around the time it came out. He just admitted aquaman was ass juice, he knows their direction sucks, and he hates the CW shows

I

Disney is playing dirty but in a way I respect it. They're asking for something that Sony in good faith can't possibly give up. If Sony gives up 50% they're essentially giving up control of the characters and that seems unreasonable imo. Should Disney get more? yes, but they're doing way too much and knowing that Sony wouldn't accept the offer, they've used public perception to their advantage, right now Sony is in a real bad spot. Take Spider Man out of the MCU and people will boycott (MCU fans are like Tupac fans) keep him in the MCU and give up the rights to their characters.

I also read Kevin Feige was a ghost producer for Venom which we knew but the shocking one for me was Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2.

@OGDirtyDee and @5th Letter
You guys right, but when you negotiating you always ask high and work your way down. Maybe Disney trying to deebo shit BUT

Do you blame them? All we all want as fans is good movies with respect..doesnt have to be exact but respect to the source material and most of us are good.

That's for both DCU and MCU fans....so far Disney/marvel has shown that...so I ain't mad at Disney for asking..

I understand Sony's position too. But I ain't dealing w another version of their spiderman..they got lucky w venom

The same w fox and their version of xmen and FF...I'm done w their shit

Still wanna ride out on Michael bay for fucking up TFers...

@OGDirtyDee and @5th Letter
You guys right, but when you negotiating you always ask high and work your way down. Maybe Disney trying to deebo shit BUT

Do you blame them? All we all want as fans is good movies with respect..doesnt have to be exact but respect to the source material and most of us are good.

That's for both DCU and MCU fans....so far Disney/marvel has shown that...so I ain't mad at Disney for asking..

I understand Sony's position too. But I ain't dealing w another version of their spiderman..they got lucky w venom

The same w fox and their version of xmen and FF...I'm done w their shit

Still wanna ride out on Michael bay for fucking up TFers...
We’ll have to wait and see but so far Disney are the ones playing hardball while Sony is being painted as the bad guys for not accepting the deal.

Back