Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Dragon Ball Thread (RIP Akira Toriyama)

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero - Official Movie Trailer

Don't know how I feel about it being CGI. Wish they would've kept it like the Broly movie.

Vegetas character growth continues and Gas creating solid objects is clever lol. We still don't know the wish was I'm curious on what the drawback is. Elec about to pull some sneaky shit before this is all over. I do like Granolah taking over and finishing the fight for his mom. Goku and Vegeta should stay out of it since this isn't their fight.

Vegetas character growth continues and Gas creating solid objects is clever lol. We still don't know the wish was I'm curious on what the drawback is. Elec about to pull some sneaky shit before this is all over. I do like Granolah taking over and finishing the fight for his mom. Goku and Vegeta should stay out of it since this isn't their fight.
They'll stay out of it until Gas has Granola on the brink

Nah, I think Vegeta and Goku sit out the entire fight and rest up for the next battle

I definitely think Elec has more up his sleeve and his wish may have other implications

Nah, I think Vegeta and Goku sit out the entire fight and rest up for the next battle

I definitely think Elec has more up his sleeve and his wish may have other implications
With this dragon being so powerful I think it's like a monkey's paw where each wish will always have some type of catch. I do think Og 73 will be popping up to be used in someway soon. I think Elec is going to screw Gas and his crew over something serious before this arc is over. I don't see Frieza popping up at this point.

Loved that the author broke down why he chose Ultra Ego

I still think the DBS squad should get financing to do a mass expansion for the franchise and drop additional solo shows like a Vegeta origins in the same fashion as Dragonball (where it was about Goku) but much darker, a Goten & Trunks series, and give Hit a show or create a brand new character from Planet Namek and set it in one of the different universes spared after the TOP. Let those series run on Netflix to keep fans afloat while you work on the next DBS arc and drop new seasons of the new shows during the downtime for DBS.

I'd do that and go on a mass advertising run, I would even consider selling the entire franchise to Disney.
A Hit show would be fire

Gohan my second favorite character after Vegeta. Well he ties with Piccolo

I hope this movies shows him in all his training glory

Yea I haven’t watched super like that but a lot folks felt he was a letdown
I thought he was hood. A reintroduction to the arts for him. He hasn't been pushed as far as Goku and Vegeta naturally

Back