Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

:lookatthisshit:

bu bu bu but the data is crystal clear..more people died without the vaccine.. yea ..we know.. people were dying BEFORE there was even a vaccine..BEFORE they had access to a vaccine ..the cdc refused to even count who died with a vaccine at one point..

Screenshot_20220123-125921.png
Screenshot_20220123-130000.png

So they'll say the vax is x times more likely to keep u out the hospital, which is true, when u put the context around it, that unvaxxed hospital rate is still under 1%, that makes it much less scary.

Not including the fact there are starting to be questions about Covid numbers.

Especially when multiple states say that if u hospitalized for an injury or non Covid related illness but test positive after being admitted it's counted toward Covid hospitalization.

So even those numbers are fudged.

Last edited:
I hope no one takes this wrong.

early on I was kinda wondering, all the people that died from COVID to the point they wasn’t even helping those who wasn’t dead but allowed them to die because of the onslaught of people coming in….
How did something like that turn into what we see now?

In theory that super deadly virus should still be killing and getting stronger within the unvaxxed community.

Am I wrong?

plus people couldn’t even see if their loved ones were being treated right.
I don’t like none of this.

Another one....

Screenshot_20220125-180248.png
Screenshot_20220125-180305.png
Screenshot_20220125-180406.png

Imagine firing nurses who were trying to get natural immunity exemption from vax mandates.

Then them getting fired, shitted on, demonized and ostracized...

By people who weren't as safe from catching and/or spreading the virus the vax was meant for.

Then when there is a hospital staff shortage, force the remaining nurses who catch covid to come back to work untested, whether they know they're still positive or not....and can still spread the virus to their patients...

...Which they claimed was the risk naturally immune un vaxxed nurses were deemed irresponsible for ignoring or potentially causing for not getting their shots.

This is almost hilarious as it is sad.

I think this still is going over most people's heads.

Massachusetts saw a record number of COVID-19 hospitalizations during the Omicron wave, but a recent report found that about half of those cases involved people who tested positive after being admitted for another reason.

Hospitals have long been accused of inflating COVID-19 cases by including anyone who tests positive, even if they only had a mild case and sought care for a different ailment. To help paint a clearer picture of the impact COVID-19 is having on people, Massachusetts is now requiring hospitals to report the number of COVID-positive patients receiving the steroid dexamethasone.

On Tuesday, there were 3,187 people with COVID-19 in Massachusetts hospitals, according to the Massachusetts Department of Health. Of those patients, 49 percent were considered "incidental," in that they tested positive while hospitalized for other reasons. The remaining 51 percent of patients were reported as being hospitalized primarily for COVID-19.
I'll look up the stat myself eventually but heard Saagar mention today that hospitals are always on the brink of over flowing, even before Covid, most, if not every, flu season, every single year.

And all it takes is less than 10% patient increase from average inpatient numbers for that to happen.

And this happens bc ICU hospital beds are "too expensive" and the for profit healthcare system cuts costs, in one way, by getting rid of beds. I think u might have mentioned that before.

Wild wild shit if true

I hope no one takes this wrong.

early on I was kinda wondering, all the people that died from COVID to the point they wasn’t even helping those who wasn’t dead but allowed them to die because of the onslaught of people coming in….
How did something like that turn into what we see now?

In theory that super deadly virus should still be killing and getting stronger within the unvaxxed community.

Am I wrong?

plus people couldn’t even see if their loved ones were being treated right.
I don’t like none of this.
A couple things

First we need more accurate hospitalization and death counts.

Second what the current numbers show are there are more deaths after vaccine rollout than before, amongst the unvaxxed I'd assume off top.

But less than 1% of total cases ended up dying (even less if fully vaxxed - someone fact check me).

So while it's still rare to die of Covid (every single death is terrible of course) it shows vast majority of people catch it and recover, build immunity to it.

For the virus to survive it usually evolves to become more transmissible which means it has to lose some of its lethality. Otherwise by killing everyone, it eventually kills itself.

Or some shit like that.

Back